Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charlotte_88

Argh my skin is alive!!

My skin is so weird.. it feels like I have bugs crawling all over my face :confused: it's so strange and annoying. I always feel sharp pains all over my face and it itches and tingles a lot too! I would say I have oily skin with a lot of scars, a few spots and loads of redness... Does anyone else have this problem? I just feel its so strange :shifty:

Heh. My face tingles after I apply BP wash from Botchla's regimine..do you feel tingles after you apply meds?

Me too, my face is always Uber red and in pain and itchy and tingly and...

Well you get the idea. I need a product to relieve this! As well as the redness. Anyone have any suggestions.

Tazorac works well for redness. But the itchies I cant understand it happens to me as well.

Yay! my skin must be healing then, because where my red marks are..they itch!...No where else does. I notice that my red marks are fadding by the day..now its just this reddness/ rashey/tiny skin coloured ski tag things on my cheek.

I remember when I was exfoliating everyday, I'd get new whiteheads every single day, and they would itch like mad, so I would subconsciously scratch them, they'd break, and I'd get more! It was awful. So stay conscious, and don't touch your face, as hard as it is!