Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
george_doors05

how long have ppl been on Dans regimen?

Just wondering if once people have cleared up on Dans regimen they have continued to carry on with it?? my acne is pretty bad sometimes so whenever I get clear think im best staying with it.

Im 22 now so im hoping its gonna get better but not looking like getting much better at the moment :doubt:

I've been on the Regimen for 15 months now!

It works very well and I have no plans of quitting it. It's inexpensive and pretty simple to do, so I'll keep on.

Remember the Regimen is not a cure, it is a treatment program.

and unless you have grown out of acne-prone skin, your acne is likely to come back once you stop the treatment.

I've been on it since april last year.

I also did it a couple years ago, but I was stupid and stoped doing it. (I don't even remember why!)

Anyway, I will continue with this regimen, maybe stop once a year and see how my skin reacts, if i've grown out of it or something.

Umm i was on it for basically 4 years with a 4 month gap of trying murad and AcneFree this past september only to find disasterous results.... although I never stay 100% clear I am quite happy with Dan's Regimen and there is not many better alternatives... im sticken withit till i grow out of this shit

5 months and it worked perfectly from months 2-4 but the last month it just stopped. i think my acnes getting worse altogether and the bp migiht not be strong enough to fight it anymore.

5 months and it worked perfectly from months 2-4 but the last month it just stopped. i think my acnes getting worse altogether and the bp migiht not be strong enough to fight it anymore.

Maybe you need to use more BP?

A year and a half...and will stick with it indefinitely...my Mum is 45 and still has acne and I have her skin.

:D

I keep stopping and starting. I think its good to change your product every month or so. It shocks your body and your skin. I will use dans gel for a while until they start coming back a bit. I will then switch to a product called clean and clear that will zap em, when their gone i will not use any thing but face wash. Then when they return its back to dans gel.

:)