Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does everyone have them? They're mostly on my arms luckily and I've got one by my belly button, and some others spread out on my body, not many though, they dont bother me cause they're all tiny, I havn't got any on my face, but I only used to have a few on my arms now it looks like im getting more but I dunno, might just be because Im noticing them now. I counted about 15 on my arms.

My dads back is covered in them, all different types lol, and I know a girl that has quite a lot of them on her face! People don't care about them though do they, so what makes acne so different, but I suppose if you have enough of them then it wouldn't look very nice. They can't even be got ridd of can they if they're just the brown circle ones, if they're really big then I think they can be though.

lol, I was just curious to know if anybody actually doesn't have any moles at all?

Most moles are simply the result of a harmless proliferation of the pigment cells within the deeper layer of the skin.

i didnt copy paste that from a website..... honest :D

I would much prefer to have moles over acne. If they are nicely placed they are more like 'beauty marks' anyway... look at Cindy Crawford.

I was in a store once and saw a girl that was COVERED in moles. And not just cute little beauty marks, but big meaty ones. Everywhere. It was very unsettling. And she was wearing shorts and a sleeveless top, so it was very noticeable. Yes, she even had them on her face. It was like a bad case of freckles, except, like I said, they were meaty. I have moles. SOme are freckle like. I had a couple of "meaty" ones on my neck. I used to kind of like them, but after seeing them on her I got really self conscious about them and ended up having them removed.

Most moles are simply the result of a harmless proliferation of the pigment cells within the deeper layer of the skin.

listen to this fella he right :D - the cells are melanocytes. lol I didn't look that up either :D

Heya, I have almost NO moles at all. I think it's to do with skin tone for example my mum is white my dad is black... my mum has some moles, my dad has none... and I have next to none I have 0 on my body and about 2 on my face next to my lips althought they're very tiny one. i won't tell you wear my other mole is :P

i dont mind having moles. im more concerned about my pimples. :angel:

i have a ridiculous amount of moles. on my face probably 5-6 fairly big ones and about 15 small ones places all over my face except none on my forehead. on my body i have at least 30 on my arms and chest. i hate them, and i hate my acne, and every time i see someone with normal skin i wish i could have skin like theirs. every single time.

My brother has several large ones on his face that we're looking at getting removed soon (some are getting irregular). I think it's as big of a problem as acne -- he's really self-conscious about them. Especially when kids start to sing the mole song from Austin Powers. :naughty: