Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey im new 18 years old from denmark og have very mild acne. what can i do ? I have orders xian now! I tried b5 from acne-rid.com It dident help... Any advice ?

If you have a very mild case of acne, you might benefit from using a product with 2% salicylic acid. I have mild acne and I appy it at night only, but you can apply it in the morning as well.

If your skin can tolerate it (and it probably can), you might want to use the Neutrogena product with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. I forgot the exact name but it's the product recommended in the regimen and throughout this website.

Benzoyl peroxide is a lot stronger than salicylic acid. I would use one product or the other but not both. Read and follow the instructions.

I have mild acne, so far the regimen has worked all right for me. However, I have had good results from salicylic acid as well, which has less irritation and stinging overall than the BP that the regimen calls for. BP is more effective than salicylic acid, but leaves me looking sunburned sometimes after application while salicylic acid does not. Both has its ups and downs, just find what works best for you.