Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaylee02

RETIN A MICRO!!!!!

You start seeing results Ive been on it for a week now but I havent used it in 2 days bc I broke out so bad and my pimples turned all red. They are pink now, is it okay to continue using the retin a? Am I gonna break out again? How long is the initial breakout period for????

Thanks- Kaylee

i had the initial breakout for a little less than 2 weeks at about the 4-week period. it has significantly faded my red marks. i did not stop using it. i used it every single night only cutting back in dosage when my skin was extra dry and taking only 1 day off per week just to let my skin breathe. i have been on it now for almost 7 weeks and am very happy with the results.

i had the initial breakout for a little less than 2 weeks at about the 4-week period. it has significantly faded my red marks. i did not stop using it. i used it every single night only cutting back in dosage when my skin was extra dry and taking only 1 day off per week just to let my skin breathe. i have been on it now for almost 7 weeks and am very happy with the results.

hmmm....maybe its not retin a that broke me out bc i just started using it 1 week ago maybe it is the doxy? Thanks