Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone

Im thinking of doing a blood test to see if im allergic to any type of food ..

Ive read on the forum about ppl taking one and im just wondering where can i take a test like this? At the hospital?

I really would appriceate som info on this and maybe someone could post their experince with it ?:P

take care

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes