Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bigyellowlegoman

Ok ma peeps, some things that are worse than acne

ok guys not to be a negative piece of crap but beleive me theres notthing worse than getting severe acne. maybe getting burned in a fire or getting that disease where the birth mark keeps growing on your face until it s a huge sack of dark brown flesh. probably tops severe acne. i saw that birth mark thing on tlc.

Being stalked........

You have to change your way of life (you have to change your gym, your bank, your grocery store, you have to get a post office box, since he fucks with your mail.....you have to evnetually stay indoors, not go out after dark, you have to change you phone number and email adresses constanly, you get your tires slashed, and get all embarrassed because he's harassing your friends and family too, you end up having to bury your headless cat).....you don't value your freedom until it's taken away from you.........you don't value your safety or well being until it's in jeapordy........suddenly you realize how much you love your boyfriend or sister or cat until their lives are in jeapordy too......

And to think that was all because I broke some guy's heart when I was 13........

I didn't even care that my acne got out of hand at the time.....the more acne I had the uglier I'd be.....so maybe he wouldn't have wanted to shower me with attention so much (so not the case)......

Being stalked........

You have to change your way of life (you have to change your gym, your bank, your grocery store, you have to get a post office box, since he fucks with your mail.....you have to evnetually stay indoors, not go out after dark, you have to change you phone number and email adresses constanly, you get your tires slashed, and get all embarrassed because he's harassing your friends and family too, you end up having to bury your headless cat).....you don't value your freedom until it's taken away from you.........you don't value your safety or well being until it's in jeapordy........suddenly you realize how much you love your boyfriend or sister or cat until their lives are in jeapordy too......

And to think that was all because I broke some guy's heart when I was 13........

I didn't even care that my acne got out of hand at the time.....the more acne I had the uglier I'd be.....so maybe he wouldn't have wanted to shower me with attention so much (so not the case)......

Oh my god no he fucking didn't do that to you're cat! You're a more stable woman than me, I would've cut his dick off! No joke. I've always been curious as to why if girls are stalked to the degree you've been....don't you have anyone to take care of this "problem?" No brothers? You're dad? Yes I do live in the south haha but it has it's advantages!!! I only advocate violence here for self preservation! I read an awesome book by Gavin Debecker called Fear...he's a safety expert and has helpful insight re:stalkers, main thing he says is that though the laws are supposed to protect, they rarely do...and restraining orders usually only serve to piss the stalker off! Seriously to live in fear would be a nightmare, I'm sorry for you and the losses this fruitcake has caused you. If he'd do that to your cat, there's nothing he wouldn't do...that's the scary part. This never drove you to feel like it's gonna be him or me? Is this guy still a problem??? You should buy a gun...not to scare him but to actually use it if you need to...just refuse to have this kind of fucking nightmare to live with everyday. Oh, and I'm not judging you at all, I wish I could get rid of the nutjob for you. Or at least get revenge for your cat. I'm so sorry. I have 3 cats and 3 dogs....I can't imagine.

Labgirl's family is similar to mine - abusive and sick. I don't think she has that support to fall back on.

But she made it through that herself, which impresses me to no end.

Being stalked........

Oh my god no he fucking didn't do that to you're cat! You're a more stable woman than me, I would've cut his dick off! No joke. I've always been curious as to why if girls are stalked to the degree you've been....don't you have anyone to take care of this "problem?" No brothers? You're dad? Yes I do live in the south haha but it has it's advantages!!! I only advocate violence here for self preservation! I read an awesome book by Gavin Debecker called Fear...he's a safety expert and has helpful insight re:stalkers, main thing he says is that though the laws are supposed to protect, they rarely do...and restraining orders usually only serve to piss the stalker off! Seriously to live in fear would be a nightmare, I'm sorry for you and the losses this fruitcake has caused you. If he'd do that to your cat, there's nothing he wouldn't do...that's the scary part. This never drove you to feel like it's gonna be him or me? Is this guy still a problem??? You should buy a gun...not to scare him but to actually use it if you need to...just refuse to have this kind of fucking nightmare to live with everyday. Oh, and I'm not judging you at all, I wish I could get rid of the nutjob for you. Or at least get revenge for your cat. I'm so sorry. I have 3 cats and 3 dogs....I can't imagine.

Well he's in jail now. Last October he broke into my house duing a noreaster (40 degrees outside, pouring rain and 60mph winds). I though it was a tree branch that broke a window, but it was him.......he grabbed my big Racheal Ray knife (the one she uses on the show) from my kitchen and came into my room.....I knew he was out there and heard his wet sneakers squeeking on the floor and crushing the glass from the window. I could tell when he was walking on the carpet, and got out of bed and grabbed a bat and hid in my closet.....

Forutunatley for me I am totally fine with using violence to protect myself.......I hit him in the head with the bat in until he passed out (serois concusion, broken jaw and broken orbital......he hit my nightstand on the way down and cracked his head open too). I did have a restraining order, but he didn't care. The cops couldn't even catch him once he violated it like a gazillion times. I haven't bought a gun yet, since he'll be in jail for at least the next 5 years (if it goes to trial it could be as high as 15).

I'm going back to martial arts (did it as a kid). I'm going to take Muay Thai and Jujitsu and maybe a form of Kempo (really dirty....you can poke out eyes and headbutt people...I used to do a form of Kempo as a kid). I'll eventually get a gun, since he's more then a foot taller and 100 lbs. heavier than me. But that's for when he gets out......which isn't for a while.

Sometimes I wonder why he picked me. I am the strerotypical stalking victim. I come from a somewhat sordid past. I left home at an early age and I don't have a strong father figure or any brothers. I'm nice to people and generally very tolerant. I am very rational and I didn't understand his irrational behavior. I was convinced I could reason with him and set him striatght....I did all the tings you aren't supposed to do.....I encouraged his behavior because I had no clue how to deal with him......I accepted his apologies in the beginning......I told him where to get help if he needed it........I refused to date him though.....which angered him.......I lied to him to protect my loved ones and he found out.......I got a restraining order (and he was already on probation).....which angered him and did nothing.......

But if it weren't fot the restraining order he would have got just a slap on the wrist or a 90 day sentence and some probation..........the reson his sentence may be so severe is because of that restraining order (and the 21 page report documenting 10 months worth of evidence).

Being stalked........

Well he's in jail now. Last October he broke into my house duing a noreaster (40 degrees outside, pouring rain and 60mph winds). I though it was a tree branch that broke a window, but it was him.......he grabbed my big Racheal Ray knife (the one she uses on the show) from my kitchen and came into my room.....I knew he was out there and heard his wet sneakers squeeking on the floor and crushing the glass from the window. I could tell when he was walking on the carpet, and got out of bed and grabbed a bat and hid in my closet.....

Forutunatley for me I am totally fine with using violence to protect myself.......I hit him in the head with the bat in until he passed out (serois concusion, broken jaw and broken orbital......he hit my nightstand on the way down and cracked his head open too). I did have a restraining order, but he didn't care. The cops couldn't even catch him once he violated it like a gazillion times. I haven't bought a gun yet, since he'll be in jail for at least the next 5 years (if it goes to trial it could be as high as 15).

I'm going back to martial arts (did it as a kid). I'm going to take Muay Thai and Jujitsu and maybe a form of Kempo (really dirty....you can poke out eyes and headbutt people...I used to do a form of Kempo as a kid). I'll eventually get a gun, since he's more then a foot taller and 100 lbs. heavier than me. But that's for when he gets out......which isn't for a while.

Sometimes I wonder why he picked me. I am the strerotypical stalking victim. I come from a somewhat sordid past. I left home at an early age and I don't have a strong father figure or any brothers. I'm nice to people and generally very tolerant. I am very rational and I didn't understand his irrational behavior. I was convinced I could reason with him and set him striatght....I did all the tings you aren't supposed to do.....I encouraged his behavior because I had no clue how to deal with him......I accepted his apologies in the beginning......I told him where to get help if he needed it........I refused to date him though.....which angered him.......I lied to him to protect my loved ones and he found out.......I got a restraining order (and he was already on probation).....which angered him and did nothing.......

But if it weren't fot the restraining order he would have got just a slap on the wrist or a 90 day sentence and some probation..........the reson his sentence may be so severe is because of that restraining order (and the 21 page report documenting 10 months worth of evidence).

You did the right thing then! And I'm glad you beat his ass. Good luck.

I have to agree with Labgirl's story of being worse, or rather, it depends on if you are the kind of person that gets more traumatized by physical deeds or emotional ones. Things like rape and abuse are exceedingly tramautizing, but they don't nesscarilly show up on your face for the whole world to see. On the other hand, while severe acne can be treated and usually beat back into remission - nothing takes the pain away from abuse.

I suppose it all depends on who you are and what bothers you the most.

Guest Spike Rules89

Erectial dsyfunction would suck.

wow labgirl that was some story. i would just make sure and move when he gets out in 5 or 15 years.

Being stalked........

thats an awful story must have been a horrible experience. I remember when a girl used to follow me round at school all the time, not quite the same lol but still stalking in my opinion :shhh:

One of the saddest things to me would be not getting to spend your life with the one who means the world to you.

Guest ihatespots

yea that sucks,unfortunately i think i know how it feels right now