Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bballer056

For The People Who Think Sex Affects Acne

If you find that having sex makes your acne worse, then what do you do?

Do you limit it to a certain number of times or what?

If you find that having sex makes your acne worse, then what do you do?

Do you limit it to a certain number of times or what?

sex DOESNT affct acne in ANY WAY

even if your sweating,

its simply exercise (but a rather fun one) and shouldnt be avoided

The only way I can see sex having an effect on acne is that sex - good sex, anyway - can serve to alleviate stress, which can in turn reduce breakouts related to stress.

On the other hand, it can give you herpes, which is worse than acne.

Guest Sincerely_Me

Regardless of all the sex I've had, lol, I haven't noticed a change in my acne. It does make you glow a little bit...you know, after you're done. Nothing long term :whistle:

Regardless of all the sex I've had, lol, I haven't noticed a change in my acne. It does make you glow a little bit...you know, after you're done. Nothing long term :whistle:

thats called being knackered lol

Guest Sincerely_Me

thats called being knackered lol

After sex you CAN be knackered, however that applies to me for a few minutes while I learn how to breathe again and then I'm okay and can start all over :lol: What I said was just being...idk, a little sweaty, mixed with flush. It's a good look :D

After sex you CAN be knackered, however that applies to me for a few minutes while I learn how to breathe again and then I'm okay and can start all over :lol: What I said was just being...idk, a little sweaty, mixed with flush. It's a good look :D

Knackered??? Jesus, English slang just sounds ugly sometimes. It's called the afterglow, guys.

Guest Sincerely_Me

Knackered??? Jesus, English slang just sounds ugly sometimes. It's called the afterglow, guys.

"knackered" is just another word for being tired, hence why I said you can be knackered. It's English slang, but commonly used in Britain. "Afterglow" was what I was trying to say, but I got the point across.