Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Notattractive!

Do people still find you attractive with your acne???

you can be pretty with acne.. I ve seen ugly people without acne.

I have seen ugly people with flawless skin, and beautiful gorgeous people with acne all the time. Acne does not take away from someones good looks if they have them.

Haven't seen this thread before. Reckon I'll read it through, could be interesting.

In answer to the question: I'm not sure anyone's ever found me attractive, without or without acne! :lol:

you can be pretty with acne.. I ve seen ugly people without acne.

I have seen ugly people with flawless skin, and beautiful gorgeous people with acne all the time. Acne does not take away from someones good looks if they have them.

so damn true.. features and bone structures are what makes someone good looking..

Hell No. Sum bitch told me once she would fuck me with a bag over my head. She was fuckin hot so I didnt really mind.

Well, girls never say anything to me.. not even look. So I am not sure. smile.png

Haha me too man, me too hifive.gif

Well, girls never say anything to me.. not even look. So I am not sure. smile.png

Haha me too man, me too hifive.gif

Guess I am not attractive anymore. lol

Dang scars and acne.. sick.gif I am back to the gym.. trying to gain more muscles since I lost some. That way, I have a greater a chance on girls :X

Edited by EddieE

I really don't know...

I tend to think any guy who shows 'interest' in me is just joking around with me and so nothing really happens. I hate that I end up pushing them away - because I guess that's what I've done if their interest was real and I hate that this makes me seem cold-hearted and mean etc - but I'm still not secure enough in myself to believe that someone could really like me when my skin is horrible. I've even done that to a guy who also had bad skin. I regret it so much because he's one who I'm now sure wasn't messing with me. I've since found him through mutual friends on facebook but haven't done anything about it. Just know he's on facebook. I think it would be weird if I did anything about it.

I know it's an issue - pushing people away all because of how I view myself because of my skin - and I'll work on it. Don't know how but I will.

I dunno. My boyfriend said I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.

I've been told by others that I'm cute and beautiful and other similar crap...

Unfortunately no. On the bright side I've still got my hand.

I still got my hand too, both of them.

A quote I like is "Masturbation doesn't cause acne", "Acne causes masturbation." So true.

When I had my worst breakout, I felt sooo ugly. I seriously would skip classes or going out with friends just because I'd look in the mirror and just be depressed at what I saw. But, yes, I guess some people still saw me as attractive even with acne. I still got some action (haha) to say the least, and some compliments as well from people. But, once my breakout stage was over, it seemed like I got a lot more. But maybe that just had to do with me having more confidence in myself/going out more/being more outgoing towards people. Who knows?

However, I can definitely say I've found guys with acne that are attractive. I've seen so many guys with acne that I usually don't even notice it and just notice they're cute, THEN I notice they have acne. It doesn't really bother me. I guess it's usually mild acne, though; severe or cystic acne might be a different story. If I really fell in love with someone though I wouldn't give a shit if they had acne or not.

When I had my worst breakout, I felt sooo ugly. I seriously would skip classes or going out with friends just because I'd look in the mirror and just be depressed at what I saw. But, yes, I guess some people still saw me as attractive even with acne. I still got some action (haha) to say the least, and some compliments as well from people. But, once my breakout stage was over, it seemed like I got a lot more. But maybe that just had to do with me having more confidence in myself/going out more/being more outgoing towards people. Who knows?

However, I can definitely say I've found guys with acne that are attractive. I've seen so many guys with acne that I usually don't even notice it and just notice they're cute, THEN I notice they have acne. It doesn't really bother me. I guess it's usually mild acne, though; severe or cystic acne might be a different story. If I really fell in love with someone though I wouldn't give a shit if they had acne or not.

I agreed. If someone has it very bad, like lots of cystic which is big and not good... then it is different. I do feel bad for those people 'cause I have it mild and I hate it. I feel so down. My scars aren't bad, but on forehead , I have a lot, but I can cover them with hair. I stopped going to meetups 'cause of my skin. I wanted to meet people same interest as me. I am a vegan, so I wanted to meet vegans.

I am glad I got the most breakout on forehead instead of cheeks, etc. I would hate to break out a lot on cheeks.. scars suck on the cheeks >_<

Edited by EddieE

When I had bad acne, people still found me attractive...I think it was more to due with my "edge" though and not my actual looks?. (Edge being my HUGE afro, piercings and tattoos lol)

When I had bad acne, people still found me attractive...I think it was more to due with my "edge" though and not my actual looks?. (Edge being my HUGE afro, piercings and tattoos lol)

Having lots of hair, tattoos, and piercings helps if you have acne 'cause there's a lot of things to look at in you :D

Once I am clear again or have small zits.. I will try to meet people. I am 26 this year.. getting older and yet, I still don't have female friends. I did tried meetups.com and went to a meetup which only my friend showed up. She's 53, a vegan raw. She's nice and I feel comfortable with her. I go to meetups only when she goes 'cause she's the only one I know.

You can still see if a person is attractive with acne, its like a nice car with a bumch of scratches on the paint. Its mostly about features, voice, charisma, undefinable traits all together. I mean, on this site there are lots of photos of people I think are attractive men and women, some Id say beautiful, even when they didnt cover the acne. What you cant cover up is an ugly personality...If anybody doesnt like you cause of your acne, they can eff off. lol.

i think most ppl are their own worst critics, but some are the opposite. lol.

did ppl find me attractive with acne? not that i know of...xcept one guy. lol. tbh i think it depends on the severity of it. i'm not saying you can't be attractive with severe acne, but it is more distracting than mild to moderate acne.

the more dates i go on, the more i realize that skin is minute when it comes to finding someone you want to be in a relationship with. it truly is nothing when you look @ the bigger scheme of things. physically, i wouldn't mind a guy with moderate acne if he had an easy smile, and a nice toosh. the toosh is a major plus to me.

Edited by guacohmy

My husband says I still look beautiful and he says it's kind of cute lol He even said he doesn't want it to go away because that is me and he likes it (what the hell?!) lol

i dont think girls, or ppl in general, find me attractive, but i have enough wonderful ppl in my life, that know the kind of person i am, that it doesnt bother me often.

^ well, i think telling someone they r attractive can b very difficult for some people, so i doubt that people don't find you attractive. there's vulnerability involved...sometimes someone can just be shy, and it's perceived as disinterest.

this may affend you, but right not this is what i think about girls: F##CK girls, most of them are stupid tricks or bitches and if they dont like me too bad, after all why do i have to strive so hard for somebody of the opposite sex to notice me???? and my negative attitude is mine, i still have accomplished a lot of things for having pessemistic views through-out my entire life.

Yes, I am offenended.

QUOTE(kat17 @ Jul 3 2006, 12:49 AM)

yea, guys can pull off scars way better than girls can.. girls are expected to have smooth, baby doll skin; male skin is naturally rough anyway, so its not as noticeable.

It is true males can hide some scars by growing a beard.

But I do not think that girls must necessarily have a baby doll skin. Scars on women can have a certain charm too: they would make her look a bit more "grown up".

oh if only this was true....

Haven't had a gf in many many years so I guess this means no.

Few months ago me teacher said "Ohhh you look really bad" right in front of my whole class. Suckks. :ph34r:

ouch ;/

Haven't had a gf in many many years so I guess this means no.

Few months ago me teacher said "Ohhh you look really bad" right in front of my whole class. Suckks. :ph34r:

ouch ;/

what the f*ck kind of teacher says that?!