Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dami4n

Redmark breakthrough

FUT keep it very light brother

i DIDNT rub it in either

i left it overnight to soak (if some was rubbed off as i rolled over etc then thats fate hehe)

this meant i didnt aggrivate skin by rubbing it in etc and found it stil worked.

i simply put my index finger over the top of the bottle an tipped up

then with the index finger i touched the redmark an u cud see the bio oil there

that was it.

then sleep time hehe!

ps

Albeit and stopstaring

^ i hope you both come back and PM me saying it worked and your redmarks are officially dead :D

hehe

G'day fellow pimple fighters =]

YO Dami4n!! Tis fading very very good =D Now, I don't even have to worry about my appearance much when going out. (I used to be like, "eww i look gross, i guess i'll just stay home for today"). Thanks man =]

I feel so good, everything is going fine for me. So happy lol

If anyone is interested my sig contains stuff about what i did, may prove to be worthwhile.

If anyone needs help, send me a message. I'm always happy to help =D

DonsBall

i just use nuetrogenea healthy skin loition with AHA and that seemed to help alot with red marks in like a week

Thanks Damian =)

Well, it's been almost a week using Bio Oil, and I must say that although my scars aren't completely gone, I've stopped breaking out. This may be a coincidence, but I found that applying the oil really gives my skin a soft and smooth tone that I've never really had before.

At first I was scared and only spot treated, but heck, I have marks all over, so I started applying gently to the whole of my face, and my mum said recently "your face is looking so... clean!" ... which is alot cos it's not usually clean!

I don't suggest to wear it if you're going out though - especially if you wear makeup because it doesn't seem to help foundation to stick :P But yeah, if I'm at home I apply it twice - once in the morning and once at night. My scars have VISIBLY faded. No sh*t. I had heaps of dark hyperpigmentation above my lip (that unfortunately made me look like I had facial hair... and I'm a girl!) and it's lightened up, and I actually look like a chic LOL. I also had alot of scars on my chin that have faded considerably. I find that it works much quicker on scars that have just healed rather than considerably older scars.

Um, what else is there? I think it smells lovely, although people have said it doesn't smell pleasant. I've actually replaced it as my moisturiser since it doesn't make me break out - but just try it on a little patch of skin at first in case!

The bottle will probably last me forever though - even though I'm using it on my whole face, it seems like I haven't used any! I hope people give this a try... I mean, I've been using this a little under a week and I think it's really quite good.

Sorry for all that, will keep you all updated again soon!

I am going to order some online, right from the Bio-oils ite! :D

My bf's brother is allowing me to order it :D:D

Is bio oil only used for red marks because i have asian skin and the marks i have are more of a dark brown than red coloured! Do you think bio oil would help to lighten these brown spots?

i think it should

its a "scar treatment" product so yea it should do the job same as on pale skin

Is bio oil only used for red marks because i have asian skin and the marks i have are more of a dark brown than red coloured! Do you think bio oil would help to lighten these brown spots?

I reckon it would work because I have brownish spots as well as red marks, and it seems to be effective, although my brown spots are taking a little longer to fade then fresh red marks left by pimples. Give it a go!

hm yer i use to use bio-oil a few yrs back, i remember that my scars were fresh, reddy sortta colour and the bio-oil turned it into brown... so it did kinda have an effect, but very greasy.. i use to apply it only night time, massage for about 10-20 mins into my skin and just sleep on it... i think it caused a little bit of breakouts !! but not sure!!! just a warning.... but if u keep using it, it shuld give u good results, andyway good luck to achieving your goal

probably beacuse you applied for 10-20mins

20mins of application to your face is gonna break you out lol

lots of irritation

can someone please post the ingredients off the back of the bottle of the bio oil. i thought someone had but i had trouble finding it just now. thanks!

paraffinum liquidum, triisononanoin, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, isopropyl myristate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, anthemis nobilis flower oil, lavanduala angustifolia oil, resmarinus officinalis leaf oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, helianthus annuus, glycine soja oil, bht, bisabolil, parafum, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, gefanion, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl, 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehye, limonene, linalool, alpha isomethyl ionone, ci26100

as you can see a lot of "oil" products.

Which is why i suggest only using once your skin is clear of active acne etc.

and by the way i typed that all myself so ima have a lay down now lool

Stopped using bio-oil... I've been getting kind of rashes on my face - although it's probably not the oil because i've been getting them for a while, I've stopped everything. So yeah, but scars on chin have definitely faded about 50-70% since I started use. Hope I can start to use it again :\

Guest nec77

Stopped using bio-oil... I've been getting kind of rashes on my face - although it's probably not the oil because i've been getting them for a while, I've stopped everything. So yeah, but scars on chin have definitely faded about 50-70% since I started use. Hope I can start to use it again :\

how's it working dami4n? still doing good?

I just ordered some bio oil off of ebay. I'm going to take some pictures then show you guys the before and after (if there is one). I have a lot of red marks so i'm hoping for a remarkable change!

Guest nec77

I just ordered some bio oil off of ebay. I'm going to take some pictures then show you guys the before and after (if there is one). I have a lot of red marks so i'm hoping for a remarkable change!

plz do so, cause im debating on whether to buy this stuff or not.

My mother brought bio oil for herself after seeing what it did to me =]

She got it for $AU10.

Definately worth it.

Mother is trying to fade stretch marks though.

I typed what my friend's response in the other bio oil thread was after he saw me again =D

He thought I had chicken pox lol But now that I have fine tuned my regimen for myself, it's all good. My marks are fading and fading.

It's been 1 month, and some marks have almost disappeared.

Thanks yet once again Dami4n (i must've thanked you a hundred times by now =P)

My mother brought bio oil for herself after seeing what it did to me =]

She got it for $AU10.

Definately worth it.

Mother is trying to fade stretch marks though.

I typed what my friend's response in the other bio oil thread was after he saw me again =D

He thought I had chicken pox lol But now that I have fine tuned my regimen for myself, it's all good. My marks are fading and fading.

It's been 1 month, and some marks have almost disappeared.

Thanks yet once again Dami4n (i must've thanked you a hundred times by now =P)

its cool man.

hehe.

:cool: :angel: :cool:

I just bought this on eBay. 60ml for about $15. I'm stopping use of Retin-A on my scars as now I'm itching like crazy.

Thanks for the info!

how long have you used it to get that 50%-70% fading? 'coz that result is great!

Also, does anyone know where to buy Bio oil directly from stores in Toronto, Canada? I need it quick, don't want to wait for online delivery. Thanks in advance.