Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nextel85 said:

Cortisone will [email protected]#& up your skin, I get a cortisone injection once a year to cure sinus and hayfever, after the injection, it's back to benzoil peroxide for at least a month, after which I am 99% clear until the next injection. If you want to use steroids, rather look at HGH, the human growth hormone, it is known to improve skin condition as well as some other stuff:

the study group given injectable synthetic HGH had an 8.8% increase in lean muscle mass, and a 14.4% decrease in body fat over the other group! The test group also reported improvements in sleep, energy levels, and skin and muscle tone. These results prompted many companies to attempt to reproduce the results

I know a guy who used steroids. It gave him acne and bitch tits.

Am i the only person who thinks this guy's a moron? "Doctor Accutane" He's talking about corticosteroids such as Kenalog not your ''friends'' litle anabolic steroids.

The best way to control your acne is with diet and exercise.

Is it too much to ask of you to learn what is healthy for you? Cortisone injections over an extended period can be deleterious to your overall health. Cortisone injections will in no way prevent future outbreaks; only isotretinoin is capable of preventing future outbreaks.. along with diet and exercise.

The problem is finding out what foods to avoid and what foods to eat. Generally, I recommend staying away from red meat, dairy, processed foods, chocolate, refined grains, refined sugar, oils, fats, garlic, etc.

Have a diet that consists mostly or entirely of fruits, vegetables, chicken, fish, and legumes.

Some people believe that tea tree oil, cod liver oil (vitamin A), and vitamin B5 are effective for treating moderate acne, but I haven't checked the Entrez database.

##

-Roaccutane Science: http://max001.proboards42.com

-Retinoid signaling, etc.

-FDA Advisory Committee on Accutane (2000)

-Accutane package label (2005)

-Package label history

I know a guy who used steroids. It gave him acne and bitch tits.

Am i the only person who thinks this guy's a moron? "Doctor Accutane" He's talking about corticosteroids such as Kenalog not your ''friends'' litle anabolic steroids.

Ha, no kidding.

Sorry Doc, but you kind of came across like a douche on that one, same with your bitch tit friend.

He probly should have done a little more research.

Live and learn.

Alot of mother hens on here eh Chick?...lol

I'm sure you will be able to find something on the web.