Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amanda12345

Spectro Jel- Will it help my red marks?

Dont bother trying to fix your red marks. Work on the active acne first.

And when you get rid of the acne dont be suprised if things dont work to get rid of your red marks. ive got 40 of them (at least) still around from 2 years. ago. They are fading quickly. There isnt anything I can do but wait.

Your acne seems very mild. The red marks wont last more than a month at most.

Spectro Jel was the worst choice in my life ever... if I hadn't gone on it, my face would probably be a lot better. I got so many zits on it, since it wasnt cleaning my skin well enough.

Depends what your skin is comfortable with.. if your current cleanser, cetaphil is working for you, STICK WITH IT. From my experience, I don't recommend trying other products to "attempt" to solve other problems (ie. red marks).

You also have to understand the nature of why the red marks are there. Exfoliation is the way to go, or clinical procedures such as those beams.

I just switched to Spectro Jel last week and I am breaking out like crazy. I tried to give it a few days for my skin to get used to it, but it's starting to look pretty bad.... I am switching back to my old cleanser ASAP!! As for redmarks, it hasn't done anything, in fact I will probably have more red marks from the zits that it is giving me now!