Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

I need your help

Dear CVS,

My mom, my two sisters and I are constant CVS shoppers - we buy makeup, shampoo, face and body washes, lotion, and all manner of toiletries at your store! Something your store lacks, however, is a high-quality, lower priced benzoyl peroxide product. Many of the commercialized products you carry are high quality, but they are also a high price. (One product we all have used is the Neutrogena On-The-Spot, which clearly is not made to be used on the whole face, and is very pricey -to the point of discontinuing use- if you choose to do so.) Acne sufferers spend a lot of money on acne products (most of which do not work) and a product such as Dan's gel, which is large, reasonably priced, and attractively packaged would catch any blemished person's eye.

At the moment, Dan must rely on word of mouth and the website to advertise his product. However, by carrying the CSR gel you are giving acne sufferers a chance to clear up their blemishes and spend their money on other products in your store, like cologne or makeup. ;)

I have seen the gel clear up many of my friends on this website, as well as my little sister, who suffered from mild acne. Please carry the gel in your chain so other people have the chance to see this miracle product!

Sarah

Tennessee

Dear CVS,

please stock the CSR gel. This site and the postitive feedback the gel has had speak for itself. Thanks for reading, as this would help a lot of fellow acne sufferers like myself if it were to happen.

Carly M

UK

Guest hopelessGuy

Short, simple, and to the point...

CVS,

Not only will you be helping many many people by providing them with Dan's CSRgel, but you will be making oodles and oodles of money; and I know nothing excites big corporations more than the word money!

Harry Bush

NYC

Dear CVS,

Dan's bp truly is an amazing product. It has changed alot of peoples lives around the world including mine. This product is 100 times better than any bp product you currently have on your shelf. This product is so amazing that people from around the world have it imported because it's only available online. Now by carrying Dan's gel, not only will you be helping thousands of people around the world by exposing Acne.org where they can get coaching on how to use it properly, but you will be getting loyal customer because the product actually works.

Dear CVS:

I believe that if you had the Clear Skin Regimen Gel on your shelves, life would be a lot easier for people who suffer from acne.

Thanks,

Nicole.

CVS, if you don't stock Dan's CSR Gel, I will never buy anything from your store ever. I will spit on it, too.

If you do, I will be buying the gel for the next few years, anyways, so you will have my business! :D

If you don't, Alban Berg will come back from the dead and haunt your employees forever..... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

And yeah, this stuff is basically the best stuff there is besides Accutane.

I am a loyal CVS shopper. I go to school in Atlanta, Georgia and spend my summers in Miami, Florida and love that I can shop at CVS in both locations. I LOVE Dan's CSR gel and use it regularly so if CVS carried it, I would definately make my regular CSR gel purchases there.

I love the Regimen and the Clear Skin Regimen Gel makes it so much more affordable and easier. Without a doubt I would shop at CVS and tell all my family and friends to go there as well.

I hope to see it there soon.

thanks

Crystal

(Gilbert store on Higley in Arizona)

Dan.

It's Tuesday night here in So CA, how did the meeting with CVS go?

CVS, I hope you said yes to a superior product!

Dan has my full support with his product. He has helped so many people with his forum and his books. Putting his product on CVS shelves would be awesome.

Well, I had a great time talking to CVS. Because of their ethics policy I'm not supposed to discuss any specifics, but I will let you guys know as much as I can as soon as I can. Thanks a lot for your input on this thread. I printed it out and gave it to them to look over.

Fingers crossed.

Dan

Dear CVS,

I've been suffering from acne for 20 years and I have tried all kind of products.

My face bears the scars from years of acne.

Recently I found www.acne.org website and started to use Dan's BP gel.

To my amazement, my stuborn acne subsided within 7 days.

I have not had a single large zit anymore since I started using this product.

My only regret that I didn't find the product much earlier.

I cast my vote to have Dan's excellent BP gel on your store shelves.

While we are at it, please also open stores in California. ;)

Sincerely,

Jeff

San Francisco, CA

The CSR gel is a very special product. In contrast to a lot of other manufacturers this company actually put a lot of research, testing and a lot of acne-experience into the product before releasing it. And even still years later, the product is being improved.

Now, the latest version of the CSR gel is really special. It simply doesn't irritate even half as much as other 2,5% BP products. I've for example used the more expensive diluted 2,5% Benzoyl Peroxide Gel from my local Pharmacy and it's much more irritating.

The CSR gel as part of the CSR simply delivers what it promises. This is something customers will very much appreciate, especially in the acne product world where so many products are so dissapointing.

I ship my CSR gel over from the USA the to Netherlands while almost paying more money for the shipping than the actual product. But it's worth it.

Dear CVS,

I currently go to kroger or target to get my face washes and moisturizers, its a pain i'll tell ya. I order my CSR gel online. I would absoultely love to have gel in the stores, so that I can "refuel" on all 3 of my face ingredients in one place, instead of going to kroger or target. I would become a loyal customer!

I already shop at CVS quite often, so it would be very helpful to be able to pick up some CSRgel while i'm out instead of having to spend the time ordering it from here and paying shipping.

Valerie

New Jersey

To all of those at CVS,

I think we speak for all of those suffering from Acne (being those that have heard and those yet to find out about this regimen's gel), that this product truly works, even better than anything out there on the market. It's affordable and economical, with benefits such as actually improving the skin's overall complexion, not just it's acne fighting ability. If you stock this product on your shelves at it's already reasonable price, I guarantee you'll see an increase in sales and customer support. Take a shot, give it a try, it's worth it.

Sell it, sell it sell it. This is simply the BEST product out there for clearing acne.

It would be a very unwise move to decide against it, especially when more than half of what drugstores currently sell is just rubbish.

Dear CVS,

I have been using Clear Skin Regimen gel for 2.5 years and would be most appreciative that your company would sell it. I used EVERY type of acne treatment to NO AVAILE until I found acne.org and the one and ONLY product that truely works !!! I tried to stop using it and had PIZZA face in 5 days.

I will be a loyal purchaser from your company if you will sell it !

Forget about the $$ for 1 minute, Having pimples on your face is just as bad as being a leper.

You can help people with not only a medical issue but severe self esteem problems on top of it.

PLEASE take serious consideration on the issue of CVS being a distributor of Clear Skin Regimen gel.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Fred Ibonie

And Paula Ibonie as well, CVS customer/ mother

dear cvs,

Please carry this product on to your store shelves it has cleared up my skin quite well compared to what it was before, this is a great product that works very well.