Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John360

Why does diarrhea clear your skin?

Does anyone know why diarrhea clears your skin if you have it for 3 days or more? It doesn’t just improve my skin but totally totally clears it 100% and makes it glowing.

Obviously in the long term it would do more harm than good because you get dehydrated and that’s not good for skin. But does anyone know how it works.

It could be because ALL the toxins from your body get expelled and so your liver can concentrate on your skin. But I’ve tried eating just 100% healthy food to avoid toxins but it doesn’t seem to help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Ummm... if you've had diarhea for three days the last thing that should be on your mind is your acne. Maybe you should see a doctor, there could be something seriously wrong.

Does anyone know why diarrhea clears your skin if you have it for 3 days or more? It doesn’t just improve my skin but totally totally clears it 100% and makes it glowing.

Obviously in the long term it would do more harm than good because you get dehydrated and that’s not good for skin. But does anyone know how it works.

It could be because ALL the toxins from your body get expelled and so your liver can concentrate on your skin. But I’ve tried eating just 100% healthy food to avoid toxins but it doesn’t seem to help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

all depends mate. whats ur normal bowel movements like? if your going twice a day normally then i'd doubt it's got to do with going to the toilet as such. it could simply be cause your sick, u weren't eating much which prevented an food type you normally eat (which YOUR body considers a toxic ie allergy) from being consumed. On the other hand, if you don't have regular bowel movements normally then quite possibly it is related and you should investigate into getting ur bowels back into a healthy state which would take ALOT of pressure off your liver which in turn, is on the road to better skin :)

No correllation between diarhea and acne clearing that I know of. Probably just a coincident, unless you are on some radical vitamin overdose kick.

Are you overdosing on vitamin A? If so, the toxicity may have causeed clearing but also diarhea.

hot curries=diarrhoea= (apparently) clear skin :think:

nope, doesn't make any sense. :wacko:

just imagination punk

For a second there I thought you were putting it on your skin! :sick:

thats fucking gross man. but go ahead, eat taco bell everyday; spend half your day on the toilet and see what happens to your skin...

Maybe because you're dehydrated and in roder to make up for that you drink gallons of water? It makes sense. And water helps my acne. LOADS!

If you think dioreah gets rid of toxins why not try carrots they're a natural laxative? And they're good for you!!

By going to the bathroom often, it ensures toxins etc. are cleared out of your body and this is reflected on your skin. To loosely paraphrase a doctor on Oprah, he said you eat several times a day therefore your body should properly eliminate at least once daily.

That is why some "experts" recommend scheduled internal cleansings (including liver and kidney). In fact, there are kits sold with capsules that provide complete cleansing treatments to be administered every 3-4 months.

By going to the bathroom often, it ensures toxins etc. are cleared out of your body and this is reflected on your skin. To loosely paraphrase a doctor on Oprah, he said you eat several times a day therefore your body should properly eliminate at least once daily.

That is why some "experts" recommend scheduled internal cleansings (including liver and kidney). In fact, there are kits sold with capsules that provide complete cleansing treatments to be administered every 3-4 months.

i've thought about doing that- they have those kits that u see late at night. I'm really considering doing on-

mmm :think: If this is the case I would imagine it is something to do with all the nasty toxins being cleared from your body :)

For a second there I thought you were putting it on your skin! :sick:

lmao

Is it because you're too busy shitting to worry about your skin? They say stress causes acne....

lmao