Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are the individual accutane pills that are in the blister pack sealed tight from air and stuff? For example, the foil like tab u pull is that sealed tight?

Are the individual accutane pills that are in the blister pack sealed tight from air and stuff? For example, the foil like tab u pull is that sealed tight?

thats right

yeppers.. and it's packed in there and sealed very well. So well that it takes me about 20 minutes, almost nightly to get a pill out of the package. :doh:

IPB Image

heres mine.

1 sec

my packaging is a pain sometimes. Sometimes I'll be able to get the pill out of the packaging quickly and sometimes I'll stand there for minutes trying to get it out. If I don't peel the stuff right, th packaging, I'll have to pick away to try and get it open.

i have amnesteem too and i know what you mean. one time i peeled the package wrong and the pill got stuck in there. so i had to force it out and when it came it, it flew across my room and i had to search for it. hahaha. :P

LOL, ya don't need to peel anything just push the little sucker through. Go on you won't hurt him :-

LOL, ya don't need to peel anything just push the little sucker through. Go on you won't hurt him :-

I tried that before. It didn't work for me. Plus, I'm afraid of breaking my pill open and all the magic medicines inside of it spilling! :doh: That's all I need. One day short of Amnesteem. No thanks! *giggly*

I agree with ross. You dont need to peel it open you just push the pill and it busts open the package. The pill wont bust open.