Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonio

Could anyone help

Hey I'm in my post acne phase ( FINNALY) I have marks left and some scars around my jawline area.

My face overall my skin seems old when u look at it and I'm only 18 do you think it would stay oldish looking forever? And the scars on my jawline are like I dont know how to explain they look like burns.

I would like to have some more info on this please.

Thank you so much!

The ones that you say look like burns, could they possibly be red marks which will fade with time? Also many people have found TCA Cross peels to be very effective for scarring so maybe maybe you could give them a go. I think you can get them done professionaly or do them yourself and purchase the kits off Ebay :)

Hey I'm in my post acne phase ( FINNALY) I have marks left and some scars around my jawline area.

My face overall my skin seems old when u look at it and I'm only 18 do you think it would stay oldish looking forever? And the scars on my jawline are like I dont know how to explain they look like burns.

I would like to have some more info on this please.

Thank you so much!

I have been using aloe vera soap and aloe vera cream and my skin is looking alot better. Now i have a healthy glow. I bought it at Wal.mart.