Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay here is the deal... im super pale and i want to tan bad... i have the italian blood in me so i think i can tan well... i want to just go outside and put tanning lotion on me and do that for a while to get the tan i want... my question is how the hell do i do it with the bp on ma face on well how long should i do it for (i know gotta wait like 48 hours between each session

get some SPF 20 sunscreen on an get ur arse outside hehe!

i went out last weekend WITHOUT sunscreen on an its was VERY Sunny and warm

and my skin didnt over react!

but as a general rule sunscreen should be used! hehe

okay here is the deal... im super pale and i want to tan bad... i have the italian blood in me so i think i can tan well... i want to just go outside and put tanning lotion on me and do that for a while to get the tan i want... my question is how the hell do i do it with the bp on ma face on well how long should i do it for (i know gotta wait like 48 hours between each session

im italian too.. i dont understand it.. i thought us italians were supposed to have dark skin.. yet im pasty.. hahaha

i wouldn't suggest using tanning lotion on your face... it would make it gross, basically. i'd cover my face with a towel, well actually that is what i do do. since our faces are never covered up by clothes and exposed to the sun all the time, they usually have enough pigment.

hehe well i was wondering... for the summer i plan on leavng real early in the morning to the weight room then be back at like 8... could i just put tanning lotion on then... do the tanning... then go inside and take a bath and then do the regimen for the day ?

starlogic: yea seriuosly i don't get it either.... it makes me very angry... ME SMASH

hehe well i was wondering... for the summer i plan on leavng real early in the morning to the weight room then be back at like 8... could i just put tanning lotion on then... do the tanning... then go inside and take a bath and then do the regimen for the day ?

starlogic: yea seriuosly i don't get it either.... it makes me very angry... ME SMASH

Sounds like a good plan to me! ;)

hi, just a note, if you go to a tanning bed, it won't protect your skin from 'normal' sun...so even if you get a bake tan, please use sunscreen when you go outside! I always wear sunscreen when playing rugby, etc. with an spf 40 (from la roche posay) and i still get LOADS of freckles and tan ;o) just make sure the sunscreen is non-comodegenic (hope i spelled that right!).

You can alway use the fake bake lotion but it makes you wonder when you rub it on if its the lotion or you who's fake. haha.

Remember to stay away from the sun from 10:00 in the morning to 3:00 in the afternoon. That is when the sun is most harmful.

:cool:

I forgot to add before, but I do the same thing as Star by covering my face with a towel when I'm under my sunbed after about 30 seconds-1 minuite to protect it. For me aswell if anything sunbeds have made my acne worse :cool:

prolonged sun exposure is bad for things such as acne from what ican gather

short term ie holidays are generally good and healthy

but over exposure creates problems :)

ALWAYS use sunscreeen when you go outside. using sunscreen will not stop your skin from tanning. it WILL protect your skin from UV rays that can cause skin cancer, wrinkles and skin aging. get at least spf 30, apply 20 minutes beforehand and reapply every 2-3 hours

well here is the thing... i do plan on doing it a lot like every two days go in my back yard for like twenty minutes on each side but i also do plan on covering the face cuz its already a bit tan compared for my body, i only have like mild acne on the back and i don't use bp on that just a wee bit different regimen...

this is the sunblock i plan on using... actually the one i have is spf 30 but the link down ther is only 15 but just about the same thing... mine says oil-free, hypallergenic, paba-free and waterproof

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/deta...rt^ActiveCat=65

Not to steal the spotlight here, but I'm going to be a lifeguard this summer... full time.

Is using an SPF-15 moisturizer enough? Do I have to glob it on? This would suck, since every moisturizer I've tried leaves my face stinging, red, and shiny if I use more than 2-3 pumps.