Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

on a posting i read earlier, a member mentioned the "wai diet"

basically, it is eating only fruits and veggies, no milk or wheat and eating eggs and sashimi

combining nuts with fruits

http://www.waisays.com/index.html

I did this diet and i really do feel more alert. i feel less tired!

it is really weird

try it yourself!

i'm serious!

i did this diet for 3 days and my skin is 60 times better!

all i ate for the day was fruits veggies and nuts

and eggs and raw salmon

it really works!

do u think i'm crazy or selling stuff??

i'm not! try it yourself

just eat fruits and veggies and combine it with nuts

and your skin will get soooo much better!

A tip on the raw salmon: marinate it in lemon juice, it will predigest the proteins as well as take away chances of getting a parasite.

but don't you get that lack of energy that only carbs can provide? I'm interested in this though.

You can make up for lack of carbs by eating more protein...much more protein. The downside? Protein is needed for tissue and cell structure...so when proteins are used for energy instead of structure and function...boop...you're basically disintegrating yourself. You can make up for this by eating a TON of protein (like 400g/day), but that puts extra stress on your kidneys.

Fat is also a source of energy too, but trying to add more fat is a tough and unhealthy task. While fat provides more than twice the energy than carbs or proteins do...they are very deterimental to health if you rely on them for energy more significantly than protein or carbs.

Of course too much carbs cause other problems too...so you see what I mean? Balance...balance...balance.

but isn't veggies like spinach carbs as well?

it doesn't have to be bread or pasta

i tried it for 3 days! and it works soooo well

wtf!!

i work 9-5 and after work i still feel like exercising

while ppl around me are all zombies

but i eat alot! i eat like 2 eggs with sashimi and lots of fruits and nuts and walnuts

spinach salads no dressing

sooo healthy

but my skin is getting soo much better!

but isn't veggies like spinach carbs as well?

it doesn't have to be bread or pasta

i tried it for 3 days! and it works soooo well

wtf!!

i work 9-5 and after work i still feel like exercising

while ppl around me are all zombies

but i eat alot! i eat like 2 eggs with sashimi and lots of fruits and nuts and walnuts

spinach salads no dressing

sooo healthy

but my skin is getting soo much better!

Im surprised you don't break out from the eggs.

I was eating Wais for awhile. Did wonders.

Drank the orange juice/sugar/olive oil all days. A little fruit, nuts and salld here and there. 4-6 raw egg yolks a day and a lil raw fish from time to time.

Then I found out the Paleo diet does the same job, but I get to eat cooked foods. Yummi. :)

on a posting i read earlier, a member mentioned the "wai diet"

basically, it is eating only fruits and veggies, no milk or wheat and eating eggs and sashimi

combining nuts with fruits

http://www.waisays.com/index.html

I did this diet and i really do feel more alert. i feel less tired!

it is really weird

try it yourself!

WOW, I think everyone should read this. This makes so much sense. Very unbiased information. I'm going to try this diet for a couple weeks.

i am doing the vegan wai-diet version.... i have found it the best fighter of acne i have tried. been eating only fruit and nuts and its been great. it really works, but you do need a strong will and good discipilne. \

believe me, anythign is better then making fun of

i rather do this for life then have some kids come up to me and say, "what happend to your face"

I will definately start this tomorrow and we will see that happens , will keep you all updated. Can I eat hand made wheat bread w.out yeast and oatmeal?

I will definately start this tomorrow and we will see that happens , will keep you all updated. Can I eat hand made wheat bread w.out yeast and oatmeal?

Absolutely not. The initial two week diet is very strict. Wai says it should clear you of acne, meaning no active pimples, then you can start testing other foods and see which food causes acne. The initial acne diet is something like tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, chives, olive oil and raw eggs. Personally I don't think this will work for everyone since these foods can trigger acne in many people.

I tried this diet but it made me ill. I felt constantly sick and my body wouldn't let me swallow the fruits after about 3 days. I just didn't feel like fruit and veg. I was craving savoury stuff. I tried really hard, but I was losing weight dramatically, and I can't afford to lose weight as I'm slim as it is.

this is about my sixth or seventh day on the diet

my skin has cleared up soo much

my scars are disappearing fast

i don't understand how or why it works

but it works

but it works

I srated this morning but already cheated ahahaha ... Id rather eat what my body asks for, than starve myself. Oh well.

but it works

I srated this morning but already cheated ahahaha ... Id rather eat what my body asks for, than starve myself. Oh well.

True that id rather continue with trying antibiotics that punish what my taste glands long for.... mmmmm burgers and pizza and McDonalds and ice cream and cheese and cookies and chips and bacon and mmmmmmmm

but it works

True that id rather continue with trying antibiotics that punish what my taste glands long for.... mmmmm burgers and pizza and McDonalds and ice cream and cheese and cookies and chips and bacon and mmmmmmmm

Well I dont eat any of the ones you named anyway... But i do eat about 88%+ organic foods, fruits, veggies..... I think what ruins my diet is milk and wheat. Im a big carb junkie.... :( :(

I often end up eating a diet very similar to this, not because I'm trying to, but simply because it's mostly what I buy, and it does not make me more alert. I'm not sure what you're experiencing, but I actually get pretty tired and end up craving fats and complex carbohydrates and so I usually end up eating out every few days or so. I don't have acne so I won't speak to whether or not this will help clear you up, but it's hard to see how anyone could actually feel better or more alert while on this. I usually won't last for more than a day without my stomach feeling like it's going to implode.

that is really strange

because i detest fast food now

if i eat fries, i feel like i'm gonna barf up the oil and grease

but on the downside, i have to eat alot of fruits and nuts and veggiesa

almost every hour or so