Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ItalHawk87

Acne effected MY judgement of distance

im gonna have to blame acne on my clumsiness.... ever since i have had acne i tend to clip corners when i walk, bang my leg on stuff, bang my head on stuff and well my arm tends to smash into door knobs, overall i tend to crash into stuff and well its acne's fault... its messed with my judgement of space between stuff... just like 15 min ago i was putting my shorts away and then out of no where the furniture punches me in the head and now im bleeding for a bit... if i didn't have acne i would have been able to dodge it and survive the onslaught... another reason why i hate acne :wall:

Guest chipmunk_spunk

I reckon ure probably just a bit retarded Italhawk :razz:

I'm one of the clumsiest people I know. I'm forever running into things, knocking stuff over, breaking things, etc etc. Just this morning I accidently dropped my coffee all over a co-worker.

Thank God it was cold coffee!

Guest beanz

I'm one of the clumsiest people I know. I'm forever running into things, knocking stuff over, breaking things, etc etc. Just this morning I accidently dropped my coffee all over a co-worker.

Thank God it was cold coffee!

hah! that sux for them! could have been worse tho

yeah i'm pretty clumsy too. haha i thought i was so cute one night b/c i had some heels on and i was getting out of the backseat of my friends car and tripped on the back of the seatbelt. i fell straight on my ass in the driveway and was just laying there laughing b/c i felt so stupid. my friend (who i had a crush on at the time) had to help me up. :( next time i'll be more careful...but yeah. i always run into walls and break stuff at work. :lol:

yeah i'm the biggest clutz ever!!! AHHH i hate it

like i always bump into things, trip over myself or things, drop things(everything from my cellphone, foundations, brushes, hairclips, pocketmirrors, EVERYTHING).

haha the funniest thing was when i was running into the kitchen and on my way there i tripped HARD, fell forwardly on the floor, i had my cellphone in my hands too, thank good it didn't break.

i had this other incident when my mom came to school and gave me a few bills(money) and they fell right out of my hands and almost flew away.

I'm clumsy too and I can't blame it on being a teen anymore. :razz: I'm such a klutz in public for whatever reason. Last week I was at Tim Horton's with a buddy and I knocked over a sign inside that I didn't even see. People we're looking at me like I was drunk.

I once hit a waiter with the contents of my wallet. Not the wallet itself, but everything INSIDE of my wallet. Completely by accident.

I was tapping my wallet on my hand to emphasise some point, and I hit it too hard and EVERYTHING came flying out of my wallet and hit that poor waiter in the face!

I almost died. We had just finished talking about how nice it was to have customers who didn't throw things at him.

:redface::shock:

im gonna have to blame acne on my clumsiness....

Me too! What I have been doing when my acne is bad is trying not to stare people or to walk so that only my profile is seen or in a way not to be under a bright light and therefore more busy to change my position than to see what I was gonna to hit: street lamps, wardbore, doors, fences :confused:

Danny

im gonna have to blame acne on my clumsiness.... ever since i have had acne i tend to clip corners when i walk, bang my leg on stuff, bang my head on stuff and well my arm tends to smash into door knobs, overall i tend to crash into stuff and well its acne's fault... its messed with my judgement of space between stuff... just like 15 min ago i was putting my shorts away and then out of no where the furniture punches me in the head and now im bleeding for a bit... if i didn't have acne i would have been able to dodge it and survive the onslaught... another reason why i hate acne :wall:

Hehe, today you're my hero!

I don't have hand eye coordination, I have hand IN the eye coordination. I go to, like, itch my nose instead I poke my eye out. It happens daily.

I bet it's because I have acne. You're probably right.

I don't have hand eye coordination, I have hand IN the eye coordination. I go to, like, itch my nose instead I poke my eye out. It happens daily.

LOL :lol:

Play some computer games for a few years, apparently it builds up your hand-eye coordination! ;)

I once hit a waiter with the contents of my wallet. Not the wallet itself, but everything INSIDE of my wallet. Completely by accident.

I was tapping my wallet on my hand to emphasise some point, and I hit it too hard and EVERYTHING came flying out of my wallet and hit that poor waiter in the face!

I almost died. We had just finished talking about how nice it was to have customers who didn't throw things at him.

:redface::shock:

I once opened a bag of chips (using the "grab the top and pull apart" method) and one side ripped completely down the middle and the other side was pulled forward quickly, launching the contents all over one of my friends... it was pretty awesome.

But yeah, I'm clumsy when it comes to about anything... sometimes I wonder if I should really have a license. I'm really absent-minded, too... half the reason I want a spouse is so she can keep track of me.

before acne i walked into the street lamp once-had a massive,sore clump on my forehead to deal with~all this because i was talking to my sister who was walking 10 meters to the left from me! she laughed like mad man when she saw me falling to the ground after i hit the streetlamp