Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mindi

butt pimple

Hi , I really need help here,

I have several pimples on my but , they are reallllly hard to deal with. someties it's hard for me to sit , it also made my skin on that area darker , cause ther are acutually a dark acne like staff, and it's realllly embaressinggg for me , I talk to my doctor and she gave " cleasil acne treatent " but it didn't worked , just wanna know have you guys ever been in this situation? Thx

I haven't been in that situation, but maybe try exfoliating the area with a scrub brush and then use a SA toner right after the shower.

Hi , I really need help here,

I have several pimples on my but , they are reallllly hard to deal with. someties it's hard for me to sit , it also made my skin on that area darker , cause ther are acutually a dark acne like staff, and it's realllly embaressinggg for me , I talk to my doctor and she gave " cleasil acne treatent " but it didn't worked , just wanna know have you guys ever been in this situation? Thx

I do too. I am 34 years old and have been breaking out for 19 years. I found that clearisol vanishilg cream helps them dry out, all over your acne. Do it three times a day. You'll see a difference. I notice that when i stop using it. i tend to break out more. Also, use soaps with no fragrance. I use Ivory. Hope this helps!! :D

The same thing happened to me. Out of nowhere, I got like 5 butt zits. It took a week or two for them to go away, and now there are these dark purplish marks that are taking forever to fade. That must have been about 3 months ago!! It happened when I switched laundry detergents. I'd say make sure you wash your clothes in something fragrance free and neutrogena's body scrub seems to be working, but getting rid of the marks is one biatch of another story.