Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xfinder

Does the sauna make red mark worst???

I workout almost everyday and I go to the sauna about everyday. I was just wodering if the sauna makes the red mark worst or maybe reduce the healing time. If anyone knows please reply back thanks alot!!! :)

i think it might. exposure to sunlight and sun lamps slow down red mark healing time... so im guessing that the lights in the sauna might.

there are no lights in the sauna, and if there are its dim

i think sauna may actually help acne, i go into my sauna all the time.

this guy told me that if u go into the sauna after rinsing off in the shower, u should be able to sweat a lot of toxins out, due to your pores being opened up...

i heard the steam room is good for the skin, cuz of the moisture...but sauna is like hot dry air, so it will dry out your skin. I'm unsure myself and I hope it is not true, cuz i like to go to both!

i heard the steam room is good for the skin, cuz of the moisture...but sauna is like hot dry air, so it will dry out your skin. I'm unsure myself and I hope it is not true, cuz i like to go to both!

it wont dry your skin, since you'll sweet enough. You just need to drink enough water.

Saunas are a good way to purify your skin.

yea i cant imagine it would make your skin bad.

your redmarks might LOOK worse as you leave the sauner. but my marks look worse when i play basketball because your face goes redder (from running and from anger when you miss easy 2pointers hehe)

i wouldnt worry, steam rooms are quite good for skin apparently :)

Everybody assumes that swimming at the beach or taking a shower or having a trip to the sauna is somehow going to make things better, beleive me.. the only way things get better is when you leave them alone to heal! I would say anything that brings moisture to the face is gauranteed to make your red marks worse.. they always look cleaner when they are dry and thats from my own personal experience.

uhhh i dont think so.

keeping you're face dry will cause ur skin to secrete oils, thus causing more breakouts

that is why ppl moisturize their skin, this way ur skin doesnt secrete oils because it doesnt feel the need to because it isnt dry, therefore it helps prevent breakouts

besides its good to use moisturizers with spf 15 or more, b/c the sun can really deepen your red marks.

also i heard that if you rinse off/soak yourself before u go into the sauna its good b/c it opens up your pores, allowing more sweat/toxin to escape the body. i do it a lot now, and it really makes u sweat like a waterfall.

anyways i think my skin is improving due to multiple treatments i am applying to it, i think the sauna helps a lot.

uhhh i dont think so.

keeping you're face dry will cause ur skin to secrete oils, thus causing more breakouts

that is why ppl moisturize their skin, this way ur skin doesnt secrete oils because it doesnt feel the need to because it isnt dry, therefore it helps prevent breakouts

besides its good to use moisturizers with spf 15 or more, b/c the sun can really deepen your red marks.

also i heard that if you rinse off/soak yourself before u go into the sauna its good b/c it opens up your pores, allowing more sweat/toxin to escape the body. i do it a lot now, and it really makes u sweat like a waterfall.

anyways i think my skin is improving due to multiple treatments i am applying to it, i think the sauna helps a lot.

your skin will always secrete oil even when you moisturize. unless your like 40 yrs old, then the body just doesn't make as much oil.

Somehow you confused my usage of the word Dry.. I didn't mean Dry and Flakey.. I meant patted down with a towel until the skin is at its natural moistness..