Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, theres this kid in my class who makes fun of my acne. But when he was in grade 6 and 7 he had really bad acne, does this make any sense? I wonder if he forgot what it felt like to be made fun of. Maybe I should point out his imperfections, but then id sink just as low and show him that It bothers me which it doesnt but im just asking why would he if hes experienced it? :eh: And there are the so called popular kids, which are the burnouts, who have friends with acne and they dont make fun of them, only people who arent their friends or arent "popular" I think that your popularity has come into play when people make fun of you because of the way you look. It doesnt bother me at all its just weird :P

Well, theres this kid in my class who makes fun of my acne. But when he was in grade 6 and 7 he had really bad acne, does this make any sense? I wonder if he forgot what it felt like to be made fun of. Maybe I should point out his imperfections, but then id sink just as low and show him that It bothers me which it doesnt but im just asking why would he if hes experienced it? :eh: And there are the so called popular kids, which are the burnouts, who have friends with acne and they dont make fun of them, only people who arent their friends or arent "popular" I think that your popularity has come into play when people make fun of you because of the way you look. It doesnt bother me at all its just weird :P

I have never had someone make fun of me for having a breakout. He sounds like a jerk and you would probably get teased for something else if you didn't have acne.

Guest beanz

I have never had someone make fun of me for having a breakout. That would suck...

yeah me either. not to my face at least. :confused:

Yah but negative comments toward me dont bother me, its like nothing, they have almost completely stopped

cuz they notice i dont care anymore, and now im a relaxed person its weird, i dont care wat others think, im just me now, i can do what I want, and not give a shit. I think not caring about my acne or appearance towards others has also helped clear some acne. :)

Guest Calibos

Yah but negative comments toward me dont bother me, its like nothing, they have almost completely stopped

cuz they notice i dont care anymore, and now im a relaxed person its weird, i dont care wat others think, im just me now, i can do what I want, and not give a shit. I think not caring about my acne or appearance towards others has also helped clear some acne. :)

Good for you for not letting it bother you and for not being being a happyflowers back to him, even though to some extent he does deserve it. I'm pretty much immune to insults i receive now, i used to be very very self concious and take everything to seriously, now that i've realised people will only insult or attack you for 2 reasons and 2 reasons only:

Jealousy

Insecurity

A happy person will not be a happyflowers, so obviously that kid is either jealous of you or is insecure in himself and has to try and belittle you to make himself feel big, it makes me feel so at ease knowing this; i feel a small amount of pity for anyone who insults or makes personal attacks at me; as they're not as happy as i am :P

Anywho, good on you mate :D

I think I'm the same. I used to let people insults get to me and really take them to heart but now I couldn't care less. If people say something horrible to you and you've done nothing wrong, theres no other explanation than its them who've got the problem and not you.

Personally, I find the best way to piss someone off that does that is just be really nice to them and not fight back because it not only makes them feel guilty but also winds them up even more :D

I think I'm the same. I used to let people insults get to me and really take them to heart but now I couldn't care less. If people say something horrible to you and you've done nothing wrong, theres no other explanation than its them who've got the problem and not you.

Personally, I find the best way to piss someone off that does that is just be really nice to them and not fight back because it not only makes them feel guilty but also winds them up even more :D

i do that.

if ur simply stil nice to them they usually feel absolutely crap afterwards.

even if they are really horrible to you. stil try and help them out

they wil soon learn i guarantee

you should let him have it. That jackass will only learn if you play his own game.

And youre not "sinking to his level" which is a ridiculouos thing people always say, because he antagonized you first, not the other way around.

And youve got to stand up for yourself.

And it does bother you, because if it didn't you wouldn't post here and you'd probably be a robot.

gud on u for being the bigger person tho matey :clap: I know u sed it doesnt bother u, but just think, wen u clear up you'll still be a good person, but he'll still be a total wang with or without acne. People can be quick to forget sometimes. Karma has a habit of reminding u tho :D

Karma has a habit of reminding u tho :D

Yup. :)

Agreeeeddd Karma is a bitch.

Sorry (even though you don't care!) that guy says teases you. People are so rude, but I think so many are so stupid and naive they don't understand the consequences of their actions until they're older.

Well, theres this kid in my class who makes fun of my acne. But when he was in grade 6 and 7 he had really bad acne, does this make any sense?

Not everyone learns from their negative experiences, I'm sorry to say. Kudos to you for realizing that you don't have to be just like him.

And, I know I say this alot, but - High School brings out the worst in people, it just does. A few years and hopefully he'll be less of an asshole.

Although, I still stand by my first statement, roughly 7 years after graduation.

thats so true its unreal.

once you leave the college/school society you suddenly realise that you cant be like you were.

its a shellshock experience and most rise to it and grow up pretty quick.

but yea school is definately the worst time for people.