Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, here's my story - I turn 18 in a month.. My face was crystal clear up until about 4 months ago when i got a whitehead or two around my chin area. Of course i popped them, and then got some more, and then popped those.. and got more and more. Yeah, that was stupid. The only area on my face that i have marks and whiteheads is on the sides of my chin. So anyways, i took a couple of pictures one week ago after popping every whitehead i had the night before.. and then i took a couple pictures today after not having touched my face for a week.

The top two pictures in the link are a week ago after popping all my whiteheads..and the bottom two pictures are the new ones from today. I haven't touched my face since the first pictures.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/pinky8713/acne.jpg

I know the pictures arn't the best.. but obviously the redness is like 100 times better. I'm still getting some whiteheads.. not a ton, but a few.. and i'm not touching them still. I THINK if i keep not touching it at all, it will clear up. I was just wondering if there's any ideas for clearing the red marks up faster? Any other comments are welcome too. Thanks.

UMF 18+ honey... have you tried searching or looking in the 'how to get rid of red marks fast' forum? Noob.

UMF 18+ honey... have you tried searching or looking in the 'how to get rid of red marks fast' forum? Noob.

Noob! ffs how imature :doubt: