Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jerryhouston

How long until you begin seeing results?

I saw some promising signs that the BP would work in the first couple of weeks, but my skin wasn't close to clear at that point, just better than it was before. I stopped getting any mention-worthy breakouts maybe 6 weeks after I started using Dan's BP, and my skin was clear (aside from scars and marks) at the two month mark. It has stayed more or less like that for the past few months, though I still get an occasional pimple (maybe every couple of weeks) on the sides of my face near my temples or around my mouth/chin area, but nothing that bothers me.

a simple regimen is definately the most effective.

the regimen does work and that, is a fact.

however it can sometimes take upto 2-3 months before you really see any signs of it working.

until then your skin might breakout etc.

if you stick with it, it wil clear you in the end.!

I noticed results almost instantly, however, I did experience breakouts at weeks 2-3 and 4-5. Some people can take months to see results though, up to 4 months in some cases, so don't let slow progress put you off- everyobody's skin reacts differently and things such as severity of acne need to be taken into consideration :)

I saw results almost instantly too. Only have a couple current pimples at the moment and I'm just past a month in. Obviously everyone's skin is different though.

i was on it for two months and didnt see hardly any improvement i was constantly moaning on here about red marks/papule thingys that seemed to last forever, so this thing does take pateince, unforturnatley for me i have hardly any of it :P o well and btw now im on a totally different regimen and my skin is fine not perfect but it'll do.

i use cleanser in morning followed by make up,,, ye im a bloke tat wears make up :wacko: then bit of moisturiser, then at night plaster my face with oxy on the spot after cleansing my face with wipes. lotsa BP is definatley the trick, i jst didnt av the patience or time to do the regimen exactly twice a day and ppl will know i changed products like everyday, at its core i guess my new regimen thingy is the same as dans in its principles. but im lazy and my skin is fine, even clear when i put the slap on so im happy with that, i found using bp once a day helped marks heal faster, not saying people should go on my thing but wat can i say im a lazy fk :)

Honestly, I got clear skin 9 days. But I didn't have very bad acne, maybe 4 pimples. Anyway, all thats left is red marks which have went down tremedously ... So I had very mild acne, and it has been 2 weeks, no break outs, clear skin.

about 6-8 weeks for me before i knew it was going to get me clear. the first 3-4 weeks i saw improvement

Well I had VERY mild acne only about 5 pimples, and it took about 2 day for results. 1 week for clear skin.

I've been on it for 8 days and I have seen amazing results.

I have no active pimples, just remnants of them, whcih are quickly shrinking.

All I really have left are a lot of red marks. I might look into laser treatment if they don't fade within a few months.

I could tell after just a couple weeks that the Regimen was working, but it really took a few months before I saw the lasting changes that I wanted. It took a little bit longer for marks to fade, but it's been worth it! It's been almost a year now, and I honestly have not had a pimple in months!