Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have a small, sac-like thing on my face. prior to it surfacing, i had felt something beneath the skin. it is slightly red, but it does not hurt at all and has not grown in size in a week's time. my derm said it's just a cyst that is not infected.

are these common? would bp make the small bump level? or would topical cortisone cream be better? i wanted a cortisone shot, but apparently that wouldn't do anything for this. what do you guys do when you get these?

now that i think about it, i think it's only slightly pink because it has formed beneath an old red mark. it doesn't feel deep, it doesn't hurt, and it's not big by any means. anyone have any clue?

i think i have the same thing you do, mine is right below my right eye. it's a bump that is not red at all just a little pink. but the problem is it hasn't really gone down at all since last weekend, i sure hope it goes away soon...i'm getting tired of it.

ha...I'm in the same boat. It has now been 2.5months and it is still there. Has a cortizone shot the other day and it did nothing. so now what? I may need to get it excised? I think this is my only option. I could just leave it, but now there is a smaller one that has formed next to it. Great..... :( other then that I am totally clear.

hi corea,

I am not quite sure if we have experienced the same occurrence but I also had one of those on my jawline before. It was a decent size bump w/ no inflammation nor a head. I don't recall it being painful either. Anyway, I was not too worried about it, so I just left it alone w/o any special treatment. After a long time it just went away by itself, but i swear it took forever to go away (Approximately 1yr).

BTW, are you excited about the WorldCup?

DAE HAAAN MIN GOoOOK~!! *claaap clap clap clap~*

"J"

NOooooooooo first time in YEARS i seem to have a cyst. thought it was just a spot, but its larger and feels lumpy.. not like normal spot. I put ice cube on it for a min and see if it will do anything.

Hosting a party on saturday.. i hope it goes down a bit.

I had one on my jaw line. After it hung around a week or two, I got the ever-so-popular cortizone shot, but, it only went down slightly. I just let it be, about a few weeks later, I tried to extract it and some nasty marble came out and that was the end of that. I dont know how long it would have been there if i did not do that!

I had one on my jaw line. After it hung around a week or two, I got the ever-so-popular cortizone shot, but, it only went down slightly. I just let it be, about a few weeks later, I tried to extract it and some nasty marble came out and that was the end of that. I dont know how long it would have been there if i did not do that!

how did you extract it, by sticking it with a needle?