Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:clap: to myself I just finished my 6 month run with accutane! But I bought more than I needed and have extra accutane...I guess ill just burn it LOL. Im so happy to be done with it though. :dance: Heres to a new life :cool:

No, I still have A LOT left but my derm told me that I was done. I actually went a month longer than I should was told. Maybe ill sell them?

No, I still have A LOT left but my derm told me that I was done. I actually went a month longer than I should was told. Maybe ill sell them?

I wouldn't have sold them if I were you. I would not like to have been responsible for having sold such a potentially dangerous medicine to someone using it without properly being followed up. In Norway, the package sheet says that leftover medicine have to be delivered back to the pharmacy to be properly destroyed...

Some people hold onto their Accutane and microdose if needed in the future. If you dont want it, dont sell it, trash it!!