Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amykaylit

what could possibly be worse?!?!?!

SOOO... I just got over a really bad break out and it left red marks all over my blasted face... and then the other day I started to get these really weird bumps on my scalp and what I thought was a really weird zit fill with oil gunk on my face. I woke up this morning covered with these odd bumps... a few on my face, some on my neck, back, stomach, scalp. Sooo...and now I'm starting to itch really bad. I never had chicken pox as a child. I had a test once to see if I was immune and I'm not. So I kept thinking, huh, I need to get the vaccine because I hear chicken pox is REALLLY bad when you get old. Gosh... could I be too late? I hope it doesn't get bad!!! :pray: My skin was just starting to clear up!!! AAAAH!!!! :doh: (sorry, I just wanted to vent. This blasted stuff itches... of course...)

sounds like chicken pox.....ive had it too....hasnt left a single scar...jus dont itch it or anything..coz if u do its gonna scar dont worry u'll have ur bump free skin back in no time...get it checked though!!

do u have any of the bumps behind ur ears?

It is no completely covering my face and neck and scalp and chest and is starting to take over my stomach, back etc...uhhggg... Well, by the time I get my mild acne prone skin back I will be extreamly happy. This will make me appreciate the skin I have!!!