Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dogsncats

I have candida, but this didn't cause my acne

I just wanted to bring this up. It is possible to have candida, but not have it be the cause of your acne. I eliminated grains, dairy and red meat and now I have healthy clear skin. However, I still have many candida symptoms. I think maybe the candida started because I was eating too many grains and yeast risen breads previously. However, the candida did not cause my acne because now I have no acne, but still have mild candida.

At some point I was eating lots of peanut butter. I think all the molds caused my candida to get bad. The athlete's foot problem I get flared up worse than ever before, but my acne didn't come back at all.

That's interesting. Thanks for the info. In my opinion I don't think it's the candida that causes acne. I think it's a imbalance of bacterial flora and fungal.

Yes, but it sounds as though you have been on an anti-candida diet of sorts....if you were to "start eating normal" again, with whole grains, dairy, etc.....would you break out?

I recall interjecting in a thread on candida a while ago that you can have candida overgrowth and not break out and visa versa.....everyone is different. But the bottom line is.....do you want to live the rest of your life...forever and ever.....not eating any of those things for risk of breaking out?

hey denise, were you able to fight off candida completely? how long did it take? what was the best product you? I finally had my first half of my fillings remove last thursday. I'm going to get the other half out in two weeks. Hopefully, I can find a doctor that can check for mercury toxicity and candida overgrowth. I don't like the idea of shippin poo in the mail. I guess pooping for the doctor isn't much better.

Yes, but it sounds as though you have been on an anti-candida diet of sorts....if you were to "start eating normal" again, with whole grains, dairy, etc.....would you break out?

I recall interjecting in a thread on candida a while ago that you can have candida overgrowth and not break out and visa versa.....everyone is different. But the bottom line is.....do you want to live the rest of your life...forever and ever.....not eating any of those things for risk of breaking out?

I don't think I am really on an anti-candida diet right now. I eat lots of potatoes, fruits, and some fruit juice. Sometimes I eat peanut butter which is very bad for candida. My acne still doesn't come back.

I will live the rest of my life not eating dairy, red meat, and grains because I am allergic to them. My allergies to dairy showed themselves when I was 9 months old, long before I was ever on an antibiotic. My dairy allergy isn't from candida because all I ate before that was breastmilk.

I think that I am genetically unable to eat those foods and when I do eat them, problems arise. Acne and candida are two of the problems, but in my case the candida does not affect my acne.

I don't think I am really on an anti-candida diet right now. I eat lots of potatoes, fruits, and some fruit juice. Sometimes I eat peanut butter which is very bad for candida. My acne still doesn't come back.

I will live the rest of my life not eating dairy, red meat, and grains because I am allergic to them. My allergies to dairy showed themselves when I was 9 months old, long before I was ever on an antibiotic. My dairy allergy isn't from candida because all I ate before that was breastmilk.

I think that I am genetically unable to eat those foods and when I do eat them, problems arise. Acne and candida are two of the problems, but in my case the candida does not affect my acne.

Well, yes...but you can cure your food allergies. That's the point I'm making. Food allergies can be cured through liverflushing, bowel cleansing, heavy metal detoxing, etc.....

I was 39 years old with 20 cysts on my face and I had tried everything on the planet except for Accutane (I ate restrively for 15 years and knew about candida back in the early 90's) when I did liverflushing. EVERYTHING I ate at that time was causing me to break out. I did "rotation diets" for years and I just progressively got worse over the years because I never got to the root of my acne problem.

But hey, if you feel like you do not want to eat those items and that your situation cannot be cured, and most experts will tell you that, and I myself believed that for years, that's your perogative....but I found out it's just simply not true. And I would bet that my allergies were much worse than yours. I was allergic to supposed "non-allergenic" foods like buckwheat, spelt, carrots, etc.....

hey denise, were you able to fight off candida completely? how long did it take? what was the best product you? I finally had my first half of my fillings remove last thursday. I'm going to get the other half out in two weeks. Hopefully, I can find a doctor that can check for mercury toxicity and candida overgrowth. I don't like the idea of shippin poo in the mail. I guess pooping for the doctor isn't much better.

I could never fully control my candida until I did bowel cleansing, liverflushing, and heavy metal detoxing which included removing some silver mercury fillings.

The best products that I tried over the years were consuming kombucha tea, three lac, and oregano oil.

As far as detoxing the mercury, cilantro extract is very good. I believe blackbirdbeatle used that too and it worked well for him, too.

I'm sure candida doesn't cause acne for a good portion of people.

Everyone is different...I put vaseline on my face at night and never really have pimples...ironically it's the places where I DON'T put vaseline on is where I do usually get pimples...but I know for a lot of folks this breaks them out.

But there are many causes of acne (most of them dietary IYAM)...so I'm not surprised that someone who has candiasis or fungemia doesn't have acne (or not a cause of it).