Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anonym

A Danish Regime

EDIT 28-8-06: The following info is old and I didnt have much succes with the products as mentioned below. I have for this reason changed my regimen. More info about the new regime in the "Users from Denmark" post: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=97193

Hey m8's

I've just started on the regimen so wish me luck :D

This is how my regime looks like with the stuff one can buy in Denmark:

Morning:

Wash with "ACO Ansigtsvask/Cleaser" gel

Apply "ACO ansigtsgel/moisturizer"

Evening:

Wash with "ACO Ansigtsvask/Cleaser" gel

Wait 15 mins

Apply "Basiron 5% BP"

Wait 5 mins

Apply "ACO ansigtsgel/moisturizer"

Basiron, moisturizer and cleaser can be bought at the drugstore without prescription.

As you can see I only apply the BP in the evening so far.

This is not a log but just a suggestion how to do a regime

with stuff from the local drugstore in Denmark(Hopefully people from Denmark will use the searchfunction and find this topic :dance: )

By the way: What do you experts think about my regime ?

Kind Regards

Anonym :cool:

The price for the stuff:

Basiron (60 ml): 17 dollars

Moisturizer (75 ml): 8 dollars

Cleaser (125 ml): 7 dollars

By the way one can not get 2.5% BP in Denmark - thats why I use the 5%

This "Basiron" is actually the only stuff in Denmark with BP :confused:

Kind Regards

Anonym

I've never heard of any of the products as I'm not from Denmark, but Good Luck I hope it works out for you, and just remember to start with the BP slowly and work your way up over a few weeks! :)

Update: I have dropped the "ACO ansigtsgel/moisturizer" since it didn't work on my peeling/flaking at all, and are trying a normal "fugtighedslotion from Matas(local store)" instead.

By the way, what do think about moisturizers as a gel ?

This "Matas fugtighedslotion (not a gel)" seems to be working much better than the ACO Gel.

Kind Regards

Anonym

Fugtigheds = moisture

I guess your signature aint telling the truth then, huh! :) I would strongly suggest that you use the BP twice a day, just make sure to ramp it up slowly. I've heard alot of ppl on this forum saying that once a day wasnt doing much for them.

I guess your signature aint telling the truth then, huh! :) I would strongly suggest that you use the BP twice a day, just make sure to ramp it up slowly. I've heard alot of ppl on this forum saying that once a day wasnt doing much for them.

and you are talking to ?

yea y does ur sig say csr cleanser, csr bp gel and cetaphil moisturizer.

so ?

The first post was long ago: 13 may. :clap:

I have changed my regimen a lot since, thats pretty normal - it takes some time before knowning whats best for your skin.

and no, I should NOT use BP both in the morning and evening - as you can read in my signature i'm clear and have been for a while so why use more BP ?

come on guys :clap:

Lol, I actually found this topic by searching xD (Though, I was searching for a differetn topic xD)

I do all this:

Day:

Baking soda (for rubbing off dead cells)

Salt (for drying out the poors - still on experimental level, though)

NuSkin Clear Action facial wash

NuSkin Toner

Pure Zone oil-free moisturizer

Night:

Baking soda

Salt

NuSkin Clear Action facial wash

10% Basiron (swtiching to 5% as soon as I'm out of 10%)

And now I've got some apple cider vinegar, but it's got honey in it, so I don't know if I dare using it :confused:

Anyways, I'll begin on the cider-thing, and then see how it works ;)

I'm also on medication - it's called Hexabotin, and is an antibiotic. I hope it'll work! Then my acne should be gone for good! :D

Hi Rikke,

If you are wanting to do the Clear Skin Regimen, your products are all wrong. You will want to use a gentle unmedicated cleaser, a low-strength benzoyl peroxide cream or gel, and an oil-free non-comedogenic moisturizer. If you need help finding products, let us know.

Brandy: Yup, I know, and I'm trying to find the right supplies, but I guess I'll have to ally myself with other danes, as I can't get the right stuff in Denmark :dry:

I'm completely changing my regime now - I just need the right ingredients :cool:

Brandy: Yup, I know, and I'm trying to find the right supplies, but I guess I'll have to ally myself with other danes, as I can't get the right stuff in Denmark :dry:

I'm completely changing my regime now - I just need the right ingredients :cool:

Rikke: read the "users from denmark" post, there you will find information about how to get the right supplies (by ordering from the USA)

alright.

You may need to spend some time at the store reading lables, since I know it is difficult to find brand names that we recommend.

for a cleanser, anything that is gentle, unmedicated (no "active" ingredients), and not scrubby should work fine. For BP, either 2.5% or 5% if that is all you can find. For moisturizer, just look for one that says "non-comedogenic" or "wont' clog pores" and " oil-free".

alright.

You may need to spend some time at the store reading lables, since I know it is difficult to find brand names that we recommend.

for a cleanser, anything that is gentle, unmedicated (no "active" ingredients), and not scrubby should work fine. For BP, either 2.5% or 5% if that is all you can find. For moisturizer, just look for one that says "non-comedogenic" or "wont' clog pores" and " oil-free".

I have already done a search for stuff like that in Denmark - and its a no go(and thats really true, othe´r danes on this forum got the same experience), thats why I got all my regimen stuff from USA.

I've read that, and it really SUCKS that it's not possible to get the supplies in Denmark!

Ok, we have Basiron, but it makes that ugle, white membrane :confused:

I'm not that keen on getting it all from USA, as I would then either have to ask my parent for it, or simply buy it myself :confused:

Well.. Better ask my parents :think:

I've read that, and it really SUCKS that it's not possible to get the supplies in Denmark!

Ok, we have Basiron, but it makes that ugle, white membrane :confused:

I'm not that keen on getting it all from USA, as I would then either have to ask my parent for it, or simply buy it myself :confused:

Well.. Better ask my parents :think:

Rikke, I really really think you should give the CSR a try!. And remember only doing the 3 steps and follow the regimen as stated on www.acne.org precise.

Yeah.. Think I'll have a chat with my parents. I can probably convince them :cool:

But btw, which moisturizer should I use?

But btw, which moisturizer should I use?

Not to be rude, but read the "user from denmark" post.

We have talked about it a dozen of times.

Lol, sorry :doh:

:angel:

I will do all my best helping you on the right track. But I really think the "Users from denmark" post can be a very good start since me and some others danes have wroted down all our experiences with danish supplies in that post (and we have actually tried a lot)