Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wtf_police

umm.. kind of an awkward question to ask...

Yeah... i heard from my friends that if you masturbate too much, it will aggravate your acne. if that is the case, then i guess my "Man to Hand" relationship is over :wall:

Yeah... i heard from my friends that if you masturbate too much, it will aggravate your acne. if that is the case, then i guess my "Man to Hand" relationship is over :wall:

check the other threads about this, you'll find all the info you need.

U mean to stop jerkin the gerkin? Pfft, no man has ever succeeded (not even preists... but they turn to something, or should i say somebody else)

It also causes you to go blind and develop hair on your palms. I would advise you to cease and desist immediately.

are you kidding? b/c that is complete bull shit. anyways masturbation causes hormones that can cause increased oil production which can in turn cause acne.

U mean to stop jerkin the gerkin? Pfft, no man has ever succeeded (not even preists... but they turn to something, or should i say somebody else)

thats fuckin funny haha

Believe it or not, my boyfriend has NEVER masturbated. He's pretty sheltered, so I actually had to explain to him how guys do it and what an ejaculation is (he didn't know the difference between an erection and an ejacualtion), which was awkward since I'm a girl, LOL. He's also a virgin, we both are, so maybe that makes a difference.

Your b/f has masturbated...if he says he hasn't and you believe him, you both are either 12 years old, or you are extremely gullible. The reason he says he hasn't is to make you feel better that you are pleasing him. Every guy has jerked off......and more than once, trust me.

Your b/f has masturbated...if he says he hasn't and you believe him, you both are either 12 years old, or you are extremely gullible. The reason he says he hasn't is to make you feel better that you are pleasing him. Every guy has jerked off......and more than once, trust me.

You obviously have never met my boyfriend.

*smashes head on desk*

ive already commented on two masturbation threads since i signed in this morning lol

masturbation and acne isnt linked

its a wives tale to stop you from masturbation

there is NO evidence that proves masturbation/acne is related

u can whack as much or as little as you like and nothin wil change for the better/worse :D

Snow Queen are you really serious? how could your boyfriend not have masterbated ever, in his whole life. how old is he for crying out loud? he must have led a seriously sheltered life (like under a rock in the middle of the sahara) to not even know what masterbation is. isnt that a really big turn off for you as a girl?

I assure you I am very serious. We are both 18 and have lived very sheltered lives, probably because we attended private Lutheran schools our entire lives where we didn't really hear about sex much, although they do talk about abstinence. The social "group" we are in is pretty clean cut, and we never talk about sexual experiences, be they personal or with someone else. In fact, I would probably have not known much about anything myself except I used to hang out with a more sexually active group a few years back and also dated a few slimeball guys that new a thing or two about how to pleasure themselves. Remember, I had to explain to my boyfriend what an ejaculation was and how it was different from an erection. This was about a year ago. My boyfriend is not stupid, not gullible, and can usually tell when someone is fibbing, although he can be a bit naive. I have dated enough scuzz to know when a guy is telling me the truth or not, and my boyfriend is truly different than most guys and does not lie to me. In fact, he is one of the most honest guys I know, and I have not seen him lie to others either. I am his first girlfriend, probably because he's too shy to ask girls out because it's not like girls weren't crusing on him, and when I asked him out two and a half years ago he didn't even know how to kiss! And no, his innocence does not turn me off, although it sometimes surprises me. If anything, I enjoy teaching him a few new things... Oh, and just in case anyone's thinking it, no, he's not gay. Trust me, he is very in to girls.

I assure you I am very serious. We are both 18 and have lived very sheltered lives, probably because we attended private Lutheran schools our entire lives where we didn't really hear about sex much, although they do talk about abstinence. The social "group" we are in is pretty clean cut, and we never talk about sexual experiences, be they personal or with someone else. In fact, I would probably have not known much about anything myself except I used to hang out with a more sexually active group a few years back and also dated a few slimeball guys that new a thing or two about how to pleasure themselves. Remember, I had to explain to my boyfriend what an ejaculation was and how it was different from an erection. This was about a year ago. My boyfriend is not stupid, not gullible, and can usually tell when someone is fibbing, although he can be a bit naive. I have dated enough scuzz to know when a guy is telling me the truth or not, and my boyfriend is truly different than most guys and does not lie to me. In fact, he is one of the most honest guys I know, and I have not seen him lie to others either. I am his first girlfriend, probably because he's too shy to ask girls out because it's not like girls weren't crusing on him, and when I asked him out two and a half years ago he didn't even know how to kiss! And no, his innocence does not turn me off, although it sometimes surprises me. If anything, I enjoy teaching him a few new things...

thats wel sweet :wub:

and VERY rare.

id say your a lucky gal if he is the right guy for you

I assure you I am very serious. We are both 18 and have lived very sheltered lives, probably because we attended private Lutheran schools our entire lives where we didn't really hear about sex much, although they do talk about abstinence. The social "group" we are in is pretty clean cut, and we never talk about sexual experiences, be they personal or with someone else. In fact, I would probably have not known much about anything myself except I used to hang out with a more sexually active group a few years back and also dated a few slimeball guys that new a thing or two about how to pleasure themselves. Remember, I had to explain to my boyfriend what an ejaculation was and how it was different from an erection. This was about a year ago. My boyfriend is not stupid, not gullible, and can usually tell when someone is fibbing, although he can be a bit naive. I have dated enough scuzz to know when a guy is telling me the truth or not, and my boyfriend is truly different than most guys and does not lie to me. In fact, he is one of the most honest guys I know, and I have not seen him lie to others either. I am his first girlfriend, probably because he's too shy to ask girls out because it's not like girls weren't crusing on him, and when I asked him out two and a half years ago he didn't even know how to kiss! And no, his innocence does not turn me off, although it sometimes surprises me. If anything, I enjoy teaching him a few new things...

and VERY rare.

Well, we both want to get married someday so I hope so!

and VERY rare.

Well, we both want to get married someday so I hope so!

yay i found love look !

over here guys hehe come look!

awwwwwwww i love that u think like that!

ur 1ofthe lucky ones snowqueen

masturbation does not cause acne. end of story

tho if you do it for hours on end you may wind up with a hand cramp :P

oh and just so you know, i'm 26 and NOT a virgin and i don't masterbate. i just dont' find it does anything for me. so really, its not uncommon that someone would not.

i dont' think i'm weird. i just like being with the one i love much better.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

This guy has an amazing post history.

yeh but ur missing the point (no pun intended :shifty: ). You have masterbated before, and have come to realise it does nothing for you. snowqueens boyfriend has never actually masterbated. whats more, he doesnt even know what it is! im sorry i just find that odd, especially living in a society filled with sexual innuendos. im not saying its wrong at all, just odd.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

grow to overthrow...to whom are you referring? you replied just after me...if it is me to whom you refer..

umm...i'm female

No, it was toward the lad who started this thread.

Believe it or not, my boyfriend has NEVER masturbated. He's pretty sheltered, so I actually had to explain to him how guys do it and what an ejaculation is (he didn't know the difference between an erection and an ejacualtion), which was awkward since I'm a girl, LOL. He's also a virgin, we both are, so maybe that makes a difference.

yea right that fools a pimp thats what he tells all the ladies haha

lol - don't fret, Damien. I, too, commented on every masturbation thread until I realized it was a completely futile cause.

Live and let live, I say. :cool: