Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chaz (charlotte)

red marks and spots

no matter what i do to help my skin, i get new spots everyday. and i'm getting absolutely sick of it. i'm sick of ppl with clear skin. i jst want clear skin. jst wanna wake up that day and have clear skin. how do i stop new spots appearing? jst as i feel i'm getting on top of it my spots are bad again :( plz help...

no matter what i do to help my skin, i get new spots everyday. and i'm getting absolutely sick of it. i'm sick of ppl with clear skin. i jst want clear skin. jst wanna wake up that day and have clear skin. how do i stop new spots appearing? jst as i feel i'm getting on top of it my spots are bad again :( plz help...

Hi,

I dont know the severity of your acne. Speak to your doc. He will either prescribe you something, normally for mild acne some kind of topical treatment to put on skin, or oral treatments such as anti-biotics. Really it all depends on the severity. How old are you, if you are still in your teens you are best of riding it out for a while and trying the usual facial washes, things like BP. Also try eating a healthy diet, go for a high protien diet and try and lower your carb intake. Anyway basically speak to your doc first.

thats what acne is, new spots appearing every day and you cant do anything to stop it really until you grow out of it but you can do things to help like drink water and eat healthy and possibley try some medication from your doctor or dermatologist.

You should seek professional advice. I knew I had to see a doctor when I found myself with new pimples on my face every morning - asking myself in bewilderment, " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" :evil: After speaking with my doc I am now on the road of controlling it. Granted I don't have crystal clear skin, but at least I don't wake up every morning with a new bump like I did before. I know that can be frustrating.

What is your daily regimine? A change in that may help you before spending cash at the doc's office.

Also, researching the cause of your acne may give you some answers as well. That helped me too when I was feeling hopeless.

Please go read this page: http://www.my-fresh-ideas.com/WaronAcne.html

because everybody on this page is right, but you want to put it all together! And read the rest of the info on THIS site.

It depends on so many things: for some people it's diet, for others its hormones...for me it is mostly hormones I guess cause when I'm on the pill my skin behaves, and I can eat whatever I want...I also noticed that I get red bumpy, not really pimples but more just spots, if I get too tired or stressed out...if I get enough sleep and relax, they go away. I think you should try to assess what is affecting you at the moment. Things like how old you are, are you eating properly and getting enough rest? As far as skincare goes, before you know what causes you to break out, it is best just to do less than more: wash with Dove (preferably perfume free) and use an oil free moisturizer. Really just avoid irritating your skin. Zinc supplements helped me clear up as well. Hope this helps!