Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tired of this shish

Acne ruined my life

it is what it is.....

just felt like meandering....

I think acne makes everyones lives harder but it how you get through it that defines who you are. I had an extremely hard time with acne but you have too keep going and try not to let it defeat you.

acne makes it harder for sure, but we are destined to grow out of it at some point

and thats what helps me to keep my head up

I think acne makes everyones lives harder but it how you get through it that defines who you are.

I want that stage to come, I can deal with my scars but not the active shite anymore. :(

I think acne makes everyones lives harder but it how you get through it that defines who you are.

I want that stage to come, I can deal with my scars but not the active shite anymore. :(

ditto posh mate. I hear ya, wen they just keep appearing it sucks :wall:

Guest ihatespots

acnes ruined my life too.i used to be very outgoing,in particular around my mates now i just aint.it totally sucks.today has been a shitty shitty day,couldnt concentrate on anything and got the whole 'life is too short' speech :(

it ruined my late teens from like 16 to 19 but now i have turned 20 it is more or less gone and i can sort of enjoy life again because i know my acne is very mild now and it has been graduallly getting better over the past year and is continuing to do so. So anyone with just teenage acne dont worry it does go but it does take a long time

Acne has absolutely ruined my life in the past, its so hard to accept within yourself that you are of any worth when everyone else appears to have clear skin. My acne is virtually all gone now; I'm really happy for now, but I know it probably will come back at some point

the acne sucks yeah..but the scars suck too..i dont kno what i would do if i had huggge scars all over ..i only have a few and it makes the skin look a little rough in harsh lighting..i just wanna be finally free of all this

acne makes it harder for sure, but we are destined to grow out of it at some point

and thats what helps me to keep my head up

Tell that to the 50 year old whose active acne is being called an age spot to give it that "golden age respect"...

the acne sucks yeah..but the scars suck too..i dont kno what i would do if i had huggge scars all over ..i only have a few and it makes the skin look a little rough in harsh lighting..i just wanna be finally free of all this

I can't deal with scars, I can't deal with acne and I've got them both...

yeah i cant deal with the scars that either..car windows are a nightmare looking from the outside in..but my scars are disappearing with the vinegar method..mind you i dont have deep scars to being with

can I be you?

I agree acne ruins your life. Even if in a few years if my acne is cleared and the thousands of dollars I will spend on scar treatement give me clear skin acne would have already stolen the best years of my life and even having clear skin will never get them back.

I doubt my acne will ruin my entire life, but it sure makes enjoying the present difficult. It seems hard to find pleasure in the good things of life when all you can think of is the spots on your face (and whether people are looking at them).