Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Waiting for clear skin

Do all black marks fade over time?

My face is covered in black marks cause im a dark skinned person. i just wanted to know do all black marks fade 100% over time?. Cause i know that the scars stay but marks fade?

are they really black, or are they more dark brownish, black is a pretty dark color:O

With the use of a sunscreen spf 15+, they will fade over time, but it takes a long time, years at most. Stay out the sun, and your wait will be minimized. If u use a hydroquinone product( 4% is best), you can cut the wait down to a couple of months.

My face is covered in black marks cause im a dark skinned person. i just wanted to know do all black marks fade 100% over time?. Cause i know that the scars stay but marks fade?

Having a darker complexion, you have the same thing as the red marks that lighter complexion suffers deal with. As long as it isn't scarring then they should fade away.

Having a darker complexion, you have the same thing as the red marks that lighter complexion suffers deal with. As long as it isn't scarring then they should fade away.

Totally different in regards to treatment.

Not all dark brown marks will fade unassisted, but they're extremely easy to treat. Use an effective skin lightener (ie hydroquinone) +sunscreen(sun makes brown marks worse) and they should fade within a month or 2.