Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well my mom bought the proactive shit for me....before i use all three things that come with it i am probably just going to use this regimen to see what happens......and jus use the BP that comes with it...

anwyays my ??

i am 16....and a pretty heavy smoker of ciggerettes and marijuana....

im pretty much stoned everyday....haha

my question is...

will smoking interfere with this regimen???/

i am trying to quit cigs...but it is SOOOO hard....i get headaches..stomach aches...when i dont have one for a period of time during the day......

:doh:

if u smoke cigarettes and marijuana, i doubt its acne you should worry about lol

think about lung disease, or going crazy lol.

na really, smoking shouldnt interfer with proactive.

lol dude...u have no clue how fun smoking pot is do u....i guess your diff.....and yea were gonna die at somepoint....and im tryin to quit the cigs which give u a better chance of lung cancer than weed....its hard though

o and...u dont go crazy doing marijuana....maybe meth, crack, acid, and other stuff.....but....weed is ok...u may be dumb after a while but...what the hell who cares....

im a pretty smart kid lol.....

salvia is good also if u eva heard of that haha

lol dude...u have no clue how fun smoking pot is do u....i guess your diff.....and yea were gonna die at somepoint....and im tryin to quit the cigs which give u a better chance of lung cancer than weed....its hard though

o and...u dont go crazy doing marijuana....maybe meth, crack, acid, and other stuff.....but....weed is ok...u may be dumb after a while but...what the hell who cares....

Actually my does drugs and has tried to kill me about 6 times. Yea pot does make you do crazy things. Either way, stop them both, smoke causes lung cancer no matter what. Cigs are worse becuase Tobacco inceases the blackening 10 fold. Either way, my mom is a lung doctor, and my uncle is a brain surgen, please don't try to arugue, there are a lot more fun things to do then pot.

Either way, smoke does cause some people to have increase acne, as all chemicles have diffrent effacts on people :/

lol ussualy when im high im chill...as in..not trying to kill people...maybe his weed was laced?? haha idk im not trying to argue...idk i guess u can say im mentally addicted to pot...and physically addicted to cigs....im trying to stop cigs at least...give me credit for that one

Acid hasn't made me crazy yet. It's only capable of bringing out already underlying problems in someone...not a direct cause. Erowid.org for information on all drugs...be safe and moderation is key.