Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jboy4ever

Just thought about sharing this...

Yesterday was a very good day for my self-steem...started off with my first official photo shot at my modeling agency. I was very nervous since like most of us, we can't get our thought away from how our skin looks. I decided to be brave and do nothing to my skin since I had to show up at the make-up room and would be a little embarass to have any sign of make-up on. So I get there literally shaking, and the first thing the make-up artist says is "finally someone with perfect skin"...I couldn't believe it and my smile was never that gigantic. So I got her to talk more into the subject, and she complains that even models have horrible skin, and to top it, she needs to use more make-up/product/application therefore messes up your skin more (nothing new I know) But just to hear it from someone in the business made me feel more comfortable and less self-conscious...later that evening I met Maria Sharapova (yes, she is super hot!) while on tour here in Madrid, and her skin isn't perfect at all! I honeslty believe mine was the best skin in that event (see how bad my ego got?? :cool: So just for you ppl out here, maybe we just worry so much about it that isn't that bad after all?? Btw, this make-up artist is going to give me the latest trend of make-up stuff so if anyone interested let me know. She is supposed to be a top make-up artist in the EU (certainly here in Spain!)...she is going to tell me about new products, trendy techniques and all the fancy stuff girls need to know :)

is maria sharapova really 6'3''???

Let us know the tips the make-up artist gave you

....... and one last thing, are you spanish???

Yesterday was a very good day for my self-steem...started off with my first official photo shot at my modeling agency. I was very nervous since like most of us, we can't get our thought away from how our skin looks. I decided to be brave and do nothing to my skin since I had to show up at the make-up room and would be a little embarass to have any sign of make-up on. So I get there literally shaking, and the first thing the make-up artist says is "finally someone with perfect skin"...I couldn't believe it and my smile was never that gigantic. So I got her to talk more into the subject, and she complains that even models have horrible skin, and to top it, she needs to use more make-up/product/application therefore messes up your skin more (nothing new I know) But just to hear it from someone in the business made me feel more comfortable and less self-conscious...later that evening I met Maria Sharapova (yes, she is super hot!) while on tour here in Madrid, and her skin isn't perfect at all! I honeslty believe mine was the best skin in that event (see how bad my ego got?? :cool: So just for you ppl out here, maybe we just worry so much about it that isn't that bad after all?? Btw, this make-up artist is going to give me the latest trend of make-up stuff so if anyone interested let me know. She is supposed to be a top make-up artist in the EU (certainly here in Spain!)...she is going to tell me about new products, trendy techniques and all the fancy stuff girls need to know :)

please tell me know muahaha p/m if you'd like

is maria sharapova really 6'3''???

Let us know the tips the make-up artist gave you

....... and one last thing, are you spanish???

She was tall...though I would say she is 6'0 or so...I m 6'2", and she was about my height...LOL she did pick up some models while she was in Madrid, and two of them are friends of mine...The talk these days in Madrid is her bad choices! Ppl here believe she chose the worst looking ones oh well...I am full-blooded Spaniard, nothing else to me, but pure flamenco/bull/Almodovar in me hahaha

...Sorry, forgot about the tips the make-up artist gave me...Sunday when I show up for the next photo shot she will have some diagrams and sheets for me, will not see her till then. In the meantime, they have given us this set of Aloenia products...this is a new brand that just hit the market, and is made of 100% pure aloe vera. This is what many Spanish models use i.e. Ines Sastre, Veronica Blume, David Guillo...supposed to make wonders! About the tips, will uncover those when I am given the sheets =)