Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZeroSkater

another couple of questions

i also have EXTREMELy oily skin....

i am wondering if anyone else has this problem

and what lotions/products (OTC) can reduce oil on my skin throughout the day.

i am pretty sure that this is the cause of my acne...even if i wash my face the oil comes back within an hour or 2

also i am wondering if anyone here thinks that a mirror actually makes your acne look worse to you....then when other people are looking at u/talking to you...like say i look in the mirror and my whiteheads and black heads are all over...but other people tell u its not that bad.....know what i am saying?

my acne always gets me down....cause when i look in the mirror it looks so bad to me.....but my friends never say anything about it....so it might just look really bad to me when i look in the mirror.....

idk it jus makes me down all the time and it doesnt help my self esteem....i jus want it to go away

People who use Green Cream or Diacneal often report that their skin normalizes (not oily, not dry) after a couple of months of usage (or even less). That was my experience with Green Cream.

You can also look for a matte moisturizer ... it won't solve the problem, but it will help you disguise it a bit.