Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok..i have a question.....like 2 years ago i started getting acne..not bad...but this year my face has turned bassicly red all over....chin and cheeks (not really the forhead)....also my cheeks and chin are covered with clumps and individual white bumps....

so my question is...is the white bumps white heads and will proactive get rid of them? (my mom just ordered that kit).....and how do i get rid of my red face.....is it cause by the acne?? cause i do have some cysts also.....(acne cysts).....

someone please help me :(

im also wondering if they are just enlarged pores...cause they are all over my face....in clumps and spread out...they are little white bumps...

If you have cysts, you need to go see the derm. Topicals are not going to cut it. Put the ProActiv on hold until after you've talked to a doctor.

I would defintely see a dermatologist in case it gets worse... ProActiv helped me for awhile, but it seems like once you stop it, the acne returns. It can also get expensive and $$$add up quickly!

Since you say you have cysts ... I'm gonna move this thread to a different forum. You might find more help over there.