Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
#1cubsfan

Aloette Cellular Correcting Complex

I used Aloette Cellular Correcting Complex last night on my forehead where I had 2 long wrinkles going almost all the way across my forehead. This morning they are half way gone! This is incredible. I aso put it on my nose, but I haven't noticed my pores being any smaller yet. Would this help with scarring on my cheeks too? I don't know if I should use it on my whole face or not.

I went on their website and saw they had a whole bunch of different products. How did you decide which one to buy? WHy NOT try it on your cheeks?

I went on their website and saw they had a whole bunch of different products. How did you decide which one to buy? WHy NOT try it on your cheeks?

I found out about this one here. I think Drewboy and Denise were raving about it. I've checked twice more today to see if the wrinkle lines have come back, and they haven't! I don't know if this is just for wrinkles, or if it would help acne scarring, too. I'll try it in a few more spots tonight.

what does the stuff contain man, is it vitamin C? Can you use it under your eyes?

Did you see the flawless skin perfecting serum? If I were shopping blindly, that's probably the one I'd buy. But since there are members that have had success with a specific problem, I feel like I should follow the leader. Hmmm...

You can get it on the shopathometv site for a little cheaper than the aloette site. I always hear that Aloette products are good, but I've never used them. #1cubsfan, let us know if it works well on your cheeks. I'm getting my first fraxel done on Tuesday and I'm scared about the dryness because my face is already dry as the desert..... I wonder if this product would be an option to help with that?

I did buy it at the shop at home website. It's ShopAtHomeTV.com I would think you can order that from anywhere. It's not cheap. It was 59.95. I've never seen anything work this fast. The only concern I have about putting it on my whole face is would it cause my skin to break out. I have really sensitive skin, and it doesn't take much to break out. I'm going to use it on my forehead and nose again tonight, and see how it g

oes.. It has about a hundred ingredients, nothing about vitamin C. I'll definetely keep you guys posted!

Chrissy, I saw that product too. But, I believe this was the one they were talking about.

Floss, It says to use it twice a day, and I don't know if you can use it under your eyes. I wish it said more about it.

I did buy it at the shop at home website. It's ShopAtHomeTV.com I would think you can order that from anywhere. It's not cheap. It was 59.95. I've never seen anything work this fast. The only concern I have about putting it on my whole face is would it cause my skin to break out. I have really sensitive skin, and it doesn't take much to break out. I'm going to use it on my forehead and nose again tonight, and see how it g

oes.. It has about a hundred ingredients, nothing about vitamin C. I'll definetely keep you guys posted!

Chrissy, I saw that product too. But, I believe this was the one they were talking about.

Floss, It says to use it twice a day, and I don't know if you can use it under your eyes. I wish it said more about it.

whats full name of the product? and what type of scars do you have and how much has it helped? Give us status!!! thanks

I would strongly recommend their platinum line products. The c3 Cellular Correcting Complex is my new favorite. The platinum line is the line with tons of PEPTIDES....that's what will help with shrinking pores, scars, healing, etc.....Line Relief Concentrate is a must have imho.....that stuff will really smooth things out.

It is MUCH CHEAPER to wait until Christie Cohen makes an appearance and offers kits with multiple products (usually valued at well over $200 for like 70-80 bucks....and you can usually use a stretch pay option).

If you don't have satellite tv, I usually keep an eye out for the kits with multiple products and I can let you guys know....believe me, you'll save a heap of cash.

If you don't want to wait, I would say that the two products I've mentioned above are two of the best of the best...along with Lumitone! Lumitone and Age Defiance are awesome too!

I posted my regimen and what products I use last week in another thread.

I would strongly recommend their platinum line products. The c3 Cellular Correcting Complex is my new favorite. The platinum line is the line with tons of PEPTIDES....that's what will help with shrinking pores, scars, healing, etc.....Line Relief Concentrate is a must have imho.....that stuff will really smooth things out.

It is MUCH CHEAPER to wait until Christie Cohen makes an appearance and offers kits with multiple products (usually valued at well over $200 for like 70-80 bucks....and you can usually use a stretch pay option).

If you don't have satellite tv, I usually keep an eye out for the kits with multiple products and I can let you guys know....believe me, you'll save a heap of cash.

If you don't want to wait, I would say that the two products I've mentioned above are two of the best of the best...along with Lumitone! Lumitone and Age Defiance are awesome too!

I posted my regimen and what products I use last week in another thread.

Thanks for the help Denise! Do you have scars that you use it for, or just some wrinkles? Please let us know if you see when these kits will be on sale.

Rich, I have every type of scar you can name. I've only used it for one night, so I'll keep you posted on it's results. The full name is on the topic site.

Day 2 Forehead looks the same, I believe the pores on my nose look a little better. I tried a spot on the side of my chin where I have some wrinkles, but there is no change. I'll keep you posted if there are any big developments.

This is odd cos i was under the impression that peptides took MONTHS to show effects??

Are you sure your improvements aren't just temporary smoothing rather than improvements in skin structure?

Has this product made you break out at all?

This is odd cos i was under the impression that peptides took MONTHS to show effects??

Are you sure your improvements aren't just temporary smoothing rather than improvements in skin structure?

Has this product made you break out at all?

Hi Floss, I haven't broken out yet from it, and I've used it for a week. It was really weird that those wrinkles seemed so much better over night. I'm using it on my forehead, nose and on my chin for now. I haven't seen anymore improvements. I'm going to keep using it for the next few months, and I hope I'll see more improvement. Sorry if I jumped the gun on this stuff.

For me, the full effects took several months...but I also use the line erase which seems to help the appearance of scars too.