Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 days, from there its been a down hill battle if u catch my drift... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ itts my drift, HUH? HUH?.

D:

It didn't work for me. Actually, it fucked up my face.

Why title it 'differin works' if it doesnt?? Anyway I could have told you that. I took it for months and slowly watched my face become a greasy, spotty mess. Then again my problem really is cystic acne so when I took differin it just gave me pustules/ whitheads on previously clear skin and had no effect on the cysts. If you get cysts or deep nodular type acne dont bother with topical treatments. Differin, bloody expensive too.....

All your faces must suck then. It only works on cool faces so i guess that counts AndD out ya arrogant fag.

As the sub-title says "try it if you havn't". You have, didn't work, fark off u gay kent. And don't even think of saying "i was just expressing my opinion". No. You were expressing it like i was lieing to everybody. Oh you say, wheres all the people saying it worked? Not on this forum anymore.

Differin is working for me so far too, I started seeing results about 2 weeks in. Also, to note, I did not get any kind of initial breakout... and 1.5 months in, i'm 99% clear, with just a small whiteheads around my left temple...

I don't really know if I have had an initial breakout - I have had some breakouts in my 2 problem areas (chin and forehead), but they are not bad and probably would have happened with or without the Differin. It has not caused any flares in places I don't tend to break out. the mild breakouts I am getting have been clearing pretty fast. It is working well combined with the Nucelle Mandelic acid that I am using too.

Zief -

Glad to hear that you are having good results with the Differin (and so quickly too!). I just started using it 2 weeks ago, and so far so good. What was your skin like when you started the Differin? I delayed starting my Differin because I was worried about an IB. Maybe I won't get one? (or a really mild one!). My problem has mostly been oily skin and blocked pores in the t-zone on my face. I occasionally get inflammed spots, but they are few (maybe 1-2 every few months). I am hoping that since my acne is pretty mild, that I'll see clearing from this product sooner than 8-12 weeks. I am hopeful, given the rapid results you have had!!

Differin is working for me so far too, I started seeing results about 2 weeks in. Also, to note, I did not get any kind of initial breakout... and 1.5 months in, i'm 99% clear, with just a small whiteheads around my left temple...

I just re-read an old thread where we were talking about trying to get rid of forehead bumps. Has the differin helped you a lot with these? If so, how long did it take? I think I am seeing some improvement, but its slow going (I am only using the differin every other night right now).

I don't really know if I have had an initial breakout - I have had some breakouts in my 2 problem areas (chin and forehead), but they are not bad and probably would have happened with or without the Differin. It has not caused any flares in places I don't tend to break out. the mild breakouts I am getting have been clearing pretty fast. It is working well combined with the Nucelle Mandelic acid that I am using too.

Zief -

Glad to hear that you are having good results with the Differin (and so quickly too!). I just started using it 2 weeks ago, and so far so good. What was your skin like when you started the Differin? I delayed starting my Differin because I was worried about an IB. Maybe I won't get one? (or a really mild one!). My problem has mostly been oily skin and blocked pores in the t-zone on my face. I occasionally get inflammed spots, but they are few (maybe 1-2 every few months). I am hoping that since my acne is pretty mild, that I'll see clearing from this product sooner than 8-12 weeks. I am hopeful, given the rapid results you have had!!

my acne wasn't really that bad when i started, i'd say mild... but when i did start it, I only spot treated, using it on my problem areas (expect for my forehead, where i smear it all over, cause my skin is really tough up there). other than that, i used it for a few hours at first so i wouldn't burn my skin, and i can now leave it on overnight without it turning my skin red.

I just re-read an old thread where we were talking about trying to get rid of forehead bumps. Has the differin helped you a lot with these? If so, how long did it take? I think I am seeing some improvement, but its slow going (I am only using the differin every other night right now).

the bumps on my forehead are slowly going away, but the best thing about the Differin thus far is that you literally cannot see the forehead bumps unless you are up really really close to me, and you're shining a light on my head. i'm thinking it will probably take another month or so to completely unclog the pores up there. last thing, i'm not just on Differin - i'm also on Bactrim pills, and I SOMETIMES use Duac in the AM if say I get a big zit, and want to dry it out.

All your faces must suck then. It only works on cool faces so i guess that counts AndD out ya arrogant fag.

As the sub-title says "try it if you havn't". You have, didn't work, fark off u gay kent. And don't even think of saying "i was just expressing my opinion". No. You were expressing it like i was lieing to everybody. Oh you say, wheres all the people saying it worked? Not on this forum anymore.

lol sorry i read the wrong thread, for some reason I thought NotSoBad had started the thread and was responding to his last message, my mistake. But thanks for showing your true colours, council estate chavster

Zief -

my acne wasn't really that bad when i started, i'd say mild... but when i did start it, I only spot treated, using it on my problem areas (expect for my forehead, where i smear it all over, cause my skin is really tough up there). other than that, i used it for a few hours at first so i wouldn't burn my skin, and i can now leave it on overnight without it turning my skin red.

the bumps on my forehead are slowly going away, but the best thing about the Differin thus far is that you literally cannot see the forehead bumps unless you are up really really close to me, and you're shining a light on my head. i'm thinking it will probably take another month or so to completely unclog the pores up there. last thing, i'm not just on Differin - i'm also on Bactrim pills, and I SOMETIMES use Duac in the AM if say I get a big zit, and want to dry it out.

Thanks. I think the Differin is working on my forehead too - my skin there is really sensitive so I can't use it every night. My forehead spots kind of come and go though, so its hard to tell what the differin is doing. I am using an antibiotic and also mandelic acid a few nights a week (nights when my skin isn't too irritated or dried from the Differin). I hope I can work up to using the differin every night. I feel like I would be making faster progress if I was. Just gotta be patient, I guess!

lol sorry i read the wrong thread, for some reason I thought NotSoBad had started the thread and was responding to his last message, my mistake. But thanks for showing your true colours, council estate chavster

Im sure.

council estate chavster

I'm unfamiliar with this term, please elaborate.

Im sure.

council estate chavster

I'm unfamiliar with this term, please elaborate.

lol no u r familiar with it, or you are too stupid to realise.......the fact that you can type 'fark off u gay kent' means you know exactly what it is, and im not referring to the spelling because you are just trying to avoid the admin deleting your sad little message. Only someone from the UK, who is quite ignorant would phrase an insult in such a manner. But hey if want an explanation I would be happy to give you one in person....End of