Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, everyone. I am new to this forum. I've suffered from Acne since I was 15 years old. It got really bad when I was 17/18 years old, and I feel I am finally at the tail-end of the worst. I mostly have the redness, and a little bit of scarring. I just started Isotretinoin (Claravis) 40mg, and I am on the 7th day. So, I hope this works out for me, because I am at my wits end. I have tried Proactiv, Murad, Dermatologist recommended medications, and other remedies. Murad really does work, more than Proactiv did, but I believe it works more for those that have mild Acne. I do believe that a medication I was on for a few years may have worsened my Acne more than it probably would have been. Well, anyhow, this forum seems really nice and very supportive. I look forward to it helping me, and getting to know you all. :D

HEY welcome to acne.org

people are great out here...feel free to ask any of us abt anything...people are pretty cool abt anything here...im on roaccutane too...but on 20mg/day.....there are many other tane users too......so if u have any queries abt any of ur side effects feel free to ask....maybe u could start ur very own log just to keep track of ur progress

GOOD LUCK!! :D

Thank you for the warm Welcome. :) I did create a LOG, but one of the moderators may have to move it because , while in a tired state-of-mind, I posted my LOG thread in the wrong place. I did post it in the right forum, but realized there were subforums after posting. :doh: I'm sure it will get sorted eventually. lol

Hi Walk the Wire,

and welcome. I'll see if I can find your log and move it to the Accutane logs area.

edit: Okay, found it and moved it for you.