Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Farther Away

Which PureDeming Intense Gel Should I Get?

I want to try one of the pure deming intense gels for my red marks but don't know which one to get. There are three to choose from the Intense gel, Intense gel R-ala, and the Intense gel No-C. Which one is best for red marks? This stuff won't make you break out correct? How long did it take to see results? Thanks for the help :)

~*~*Farther Away*~*~

I want to try one of the pure deming intense gels for my red marks but don't know which one to get. There are three to choose from the Intense gel, Intense gel R-ala, and the Intense gel No-C. Which one is best for red marks? This stuff won't make you break out correct? How long did it take to see results? Thanks for the help :)

~*~*Farther Away*~*~

Hey I just got the PureDeming Intense gel, its really greasy/oily when you put it on your skin. I heard it only helps with brown marks, NOT red marks, but im not sure, cause I have redmarks as well....Anyone know the truth? Cause I think it just helps uneven toned skin.....

I head it the Intense Gel works pretty good though.

~*~*Farther Away*~*~

yes itsthe intense gel youre supposed to get on ebay type in "best red-mark topical" with the dash between red-mark

its $35 buy it now, or you can bid...............

~*~*Farther Away*~*~

I would suggest you start with the R-ALA