Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fmxkid

moisturizer advice

i need a differnt oil free non-comodogenic mosisturizer, lemem know if you know or any.

Every moisturizer I use makes me look really oily.. I just put it on and night and dab it off in the morning but just doing that alone has worked wonders on my skin. Id like to know if anyone has found one thats non-greasy so I can wear it during the day to

well i shower as soon as i get up so i couldn't do that, plus the two times i slept with moisturizer on both days i woke up with hella sore pimples under my skin...that and it feals narly sleeping with it on my face so ill never do that again lol i'm just really confused on wtf is causing these tiny little red bumps on my forhead, they're not zits and you can't pop them, its just like the pores are red kinda swollen or something...i was thinking its this moisturizer but theres nothin in it that would cause that and i started getting them on my nose with this other soap, then i got them o my forhead after i tried this exfoliating cleanser so i tossed that (all before i moisturized with the kind i have now) its so enoying trying to figure stupid shit like that out! lol i'm kinda thinking it is because i'm not rinsing my face off enough and it could be the soap and moisturizer still kinda sitting on there. i'm gonna use a wash cloth and rinse like 10 times.see wtf happens then lol

How easily is it absorbed? Very fast absorbed

Value for money Excellent

Advantages: doesnt clog pores, smells nice, good price

Disadvantages: doesnt tell you what SPF it has

Recommend to potential buyers: yes

Full review

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nivea visage have produced an effective oil free facial moisturiser that manages to feel light and softening without causing excess shine..

The fluid comes in a white bottle, with white lid, with silver trim. The usual nivea visage symbol on the front in a blue and navy square. It is recommended for daily use. The bottle is 100ml and with daily use on face and neck areas, lasts a couple of months or more.

Most normal moisturisers can contain an element of oil in the base of the mixture, which ,if you have oily skin, or combination (oily and dry in different parts) can make the oiliness worse and much more obvious.

The product claims to "provide all the essential daily moisture and protection your skin needs" and you get instant moisture (apparently due to the formulation of witch hazel and allantoin) which is said to bring hydration to the top layers of your skin.

This lotion is (as the name suggests) non oily and therefore shine free. It is also dermatologically approved.

One of the other benefits (yes, the list sems endless,) is that its non comedogenic (does not block pores) which is an absolute boon, especially if like me, with having oily skin, are prone to breakouts or blocked pores / blackheads.

I use this facial moisturiser every day, under make up, and it gives a lovely matt finish and an excellent base for foundation or face powder. It also has reduced the number of breakouts I have been getting since using this product, perhaps due to the witch hazel component? (who knows!!)

This fluid also has the extra protection of UV filters and vitamin E (but the sun protection factor, or SPF is not listed) so i would recommend an additional sun protectant if you spend some time outdoors..

The lotion is made by Beiersdorf UK Ltd.

This lotion and other products in the nivea visage range are available from Boots, Superdrug, Savers, Asda and Tesco to name just a few. The usual price is between 3 and 4 pounds. Some other moisurisers dont do such a good job and are 5 times the price, so if like me you have oily skin, then its a must.

i have tht moisturiser too!!! nivea visage oil free moisturising fluid:)

i find it quite good too.. even tho i still have rely bad breakouts on my chin. its the best moisturiser ive ever had

Guest Pearsizzle

Vanicream. It is perscription but it is amazing.

Derma E mosterizing cream.

Won't clog pores, oil-free, all natural. No irritating SA, BP, Laloins, alchoods. Some of the ingriendents include: Chammoile, Lavender, Rose hip, Tea Tree, Onion exctract.

Great for combo, oily skin types.

Doesn't irritate senstive skin further(like mine)

I find helps take away, prevent future break outs.

But only use about a loonie worth in your palm. More then that and it takes longer to absorb in your skin.

hey im new here, and ive got a question about moisturiser

my dad just bought me nivia body moisturiser, hes quite old so he probably thought it was face moisturiser

does it matter that im using nivea body on my face?

ive been waking up with my face being quite flaky and dry, and im very confused as i was lead to belive the moisturiser stops that happening, not cause it

any replys would be thanked

I bought Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture today. It works well, but it's rather expensive. It cost me $14.

It's Oil Free and it's non-comodogenic.