Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok... so I am Lilly. Right, good start. I am 17, have mild to moderate acne, and have tried just about everything. I've done Proactiv, cleansers, creams, ointments, anti-biotics, prescription ointments, differin, microdermabrasion, over-the-counter products.... just about everything conceivable. I have recently gotten into modelling, where perfect skin is a requirement, and no amount of make-up can suffice, so I have stumbled in desperation to the hands of accutane. If this doesn't work, I don't think anything will. So here I am at day one.

Day One: Pimples - 3

Healing War-wounds - 3

Overall Appearance (Scale of 1 to 10, 10 the best) - 3

So that is the update for day one. So far my skin feels no different.... hopefully that won't last for long.

Ok... so I am Lilly. Right, good start. I am 17, have mild to moderate acne, and have tried just about everything. I've done Proactiv, cleansers, creams, ointments, anti-biotics, prescription ointments, differin, microdermabrasion, over-the-counter products.... just about everything conceivable. I have recently gotten into modelling, where perfect skin is a requirement, and no amount of make-up can suffice, so I have stumbled in desperation to the hands of accutane. If this doesn't work, I don't think anything will. So here I am at day one.

Day One: Pimples - 3

Healing War-wounds - 3

Overall Appearance (Scale of 1 to 10, 10 the best) - 3

So that is the update for day one. So far my skin feels no different.... hopefully that won't last for long.

Hey lick_me_love,

Good luck for your treatment..And I'm sure accutane will work for you..In a couple of month your skin will be clear :D Beautiful clear skin awaits you soon :D

All the Best

cj

Ok.... so I made it to day 2. A bit too early to start celebrating I think. So far my skin hasn't panicked too much (knock on wood), but I have noticed some suspicious areas. Other than that, my skin has adopted a somewhat sandpaper-ish aura.... not exactly endearing. To combat this problem, I have armed my skin by slathering on moisturizer. I feel kind of like a rebel when I do this because the last time I have cared this little about sawddling my skin in potentially break-out causing creams was when I was 8. I figure that I don't want to make my skin any more irritated or acne-ridden than it already is (but I do need a heavy duty moisturizer)... so does anyone have any great moisturizer that they would suggest? Other than that, my skin is holding its own. Until next time.....