Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Polka

Promising to improve your life

I was wondering if anyone here, could really promise that this year they would make a real effort to deal with their emotional social problems? I was thinking... maybe some people here would like to promise themselves to try and conquer this stuff in a pact type thing?

Becausethats what this forum is about, helping each other overcome our problems.

sorry if this sounds stupid!

I always say things like that! I think I must have social anxiety or whatever cuz whenever im at a club or somethin i get really nervous and stuff...

But yeah I often promise myself to change, usually my plans fall through tho

Funny tho, the start of my last school year i was like Im gonna get a girlfirend this year!!! And I got one within 2 weeks hahah that was weird

I will form a pact with u polka :D I love pacts. Does anyone else have a backup marriage pact with someone?Like on friends,hehe. I have one with one of my friends(for if were single and 35)

My acne will be gone in a month or 2 so im starting on losing weight for the ladies. :cool:

My acne will be gone in a month or 2 so im starting on losing weight for the ladies. :cool:

u go mask :clap: but amke sure ur doin it for urself as well as the ladies, being happy with urself is the most important thang

this summer i'm gonna get my body sorted and try getting a social life. Yay go pact!

I always say things like that! I think I must have social anxiety or whatever cuz whenever im at a club or somethin i get really nervous and stuff...

Same here :( I definitely thought I'd be clear by now. I always make exercise routines to follow to bulk up but they never last, along with healthy eating lol.

And I hardley EVER go to clubs or pubs aswell, but the doc said I've got social anxiety already Ur up on me you've got a gf I havnt :(

Same here :( I definitely thought I'd be clear by now. I always make exercise routines to follow to bulk up but they never last, along with healthy eating lol.

And I hardley EVER go to clubs or pubs aswell, but the doc said I've got social anxiety already Ur up on me you've got a gf I havnt :(

Don't worry Posh, she dumped me after 2 months :D

Don't worry Posh, she dumped me after 2 months :D

Oh, lol. I thought she was a skanky hoe anyway, you can do better :D

u go mask :clap: but amke sure ur doin it for urself as well as the ladies, being happy with urself is the most important thang

Well of course its for myself, i wanna feel good, its no fun being big :|

I only got social anxiety when my acne was bad, now its more or less clear im ok and dont feel like everyones staring at me because of my skin. I plan to get my life back on track this year, i just got a new job and got a woman who is good in the bedroom :dance: lol so im more or less done just hope i can keep it up (no pun intended) :D