Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
somehelp

delna please help

ok i need to know how exactly the egg white and lemon mask works... how long do u boil the egg for? after that do u wait till it cools down? then u peel it then make it into a lathery substance right? after that u add lemon and then how much of it do u put on your face? will there be some left over? if so what do u do with it? is it supposed to go on evenly or is there going to be chunks all over t he place then it will eventually dry? also the acv... do you use a spoon to determine how much to put? pllleeeaaassseee help!!!

ok i need to know how exactly the egg white and lemon mask works... how long do u boil the egg for? after that do u wait till it cools down? then u peel it then make it into a lathery substance right? after that u add lemon and then how much of it do u put on your face? will there be some left over? if so what do u do with it? is it supposed to go on evenly or is there going to be chunks all over t he place then it will eventually dry? also the acv... do you use a spoon to determine how much to put? pllleeeaaassseee help!!!

Woah woah, you dont BOIL AN EGG, you should read it and stop freaking out. You crack open a brand new egg and put the light substance, not the dark orange (yolk) into a bowl. Then squeeze a few drops of lemon with it, mix, and add as much as you want. ACV I just used a teaspoon, it doesnt matter that much, persoanally this regimen DID NOTHING for me.....