Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jimjoonya

DOES IT EVER FUCKING STOP?!?!?!?!?!

I quit accutane 4 and a half months in (2 weeks early) cuz I was starting to get depressed. I am STILL getting fucking zits. My skin has been worse than ever the entire time I have been on this shit! Has anyone else been through this. When the FUCK does it stop. I am so sick of it! I can't deal with this shit anymore.

UGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Realist

I didn't get results until the last month... the 6th. Are you sure you weren't getting depressed just because you have acne. I think a lot of people falsely accuse Accutane as being the culprit, when it's just the state of your skin causing the depression.

You seem pretty stressed out there! Im sure thats not helping your acne either. You just have to be somewhat patient. Youmay have to try a few different treatments until you find one that works for you. Don't give up!

i saw changes at week 1 , zits and stuff stopped got 1 IB and now im clear , but the thing is my bnlackheads look more visible, u shud consult ur doc man.

I got a SEVERE cyst (required antibiotics as my eye was swollen) in my 5th month, near the end of it too...I was having my doubts, but it did work!

I didn't get results until the last month... the 6th. Are you sure you weren't getting depressed just because you have acne. I think a lot of people falsely accuse Accutane as being the culprit, when it's just the state of your skin causing the depression.

:clap:

I quit accutane 4 and a half months in (2 weeks early) cuz I was starting to get depressed. I am STILL getting fucking zits. My skin has been worse than ever the entire time I have been on this shit! Has anyone else been through this. When the FUCK does it stop. I am so sick of it! I can't deal with this shit anymore.

UGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimJoonya - really sorry to hear that you are going through this. I think many people on this board know the feeling of going day after day for months with acne. What does your derm say? I hate to say it but you may be one of the 5% of people for whom Accutane doesn't work at all. But it will be difficult to say definitively unless you finish the course. Has your derm been able to suggest any alternative treatments?