Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~TEPL0~

I found something that cures red marks/skin irritation INSTANTLY !!! :-D

Posted

I had a job interview and my eyes were kinda red. I put some visine into my eyes to "get the red out" and some of it dripped onto my skin and made white streaks (while my face was kinda red and irritated). I didn't know what to do, but then I decided to put a bunch of visene into my hands and smear it all over my face. And my skin looks great.

I've done this only once, so try it in the evening or something, in case it messes you up (it's temporary). Whatever you do, don't "spot treat" with visine. smear it evenly and quickly all over your face.

Posted

haha im gonna try it for fun right now

Posted

o yea, for the record, I applied it on top of jojoba oil; maybe it helps to get it on evenly.

Posted

The active ingredient in the original Visine® formulation is tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride which is a vasoconstrictor, and therefore constricts the eye's superficial blood vessels to "get the red out", as claimed in Pfizer's advertising

Tetrahydrozoline is a derivative of imidazoline, which is found in over-the-counter eye drops and nasal sprays. Other derivatives include naphazoline, oxymetazoline, and xylometazoline. Poisoning can result from an overdose.

Posted

Haha yea, Visine works, but it is only a temporary fix. The red does come back.

I remember I was so ecstatic when I first used it. I didn't put on any concealer because all the red was GONE!

Dun dun dun.......couple hours later.......it was like I had chickenpox all over again.

Posted

for job interviews/dates/important events it's just perfect

Posted

doh i dont think uk got that

owel ehe

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow
Posted

Teplo, you're starting to remind me of that KIDDD guy with all these supposed cures. :|

Posted

Visine has a "kickback" effect where after a few hours it makes you redder than before you used it.

Posted

Teplo, you're starting to remind me of that KIDDD guy with all these supposed cures. :|

IPB Image

Posted

Is visine eyedrops? That would be so great for going to dances and stuff... no more redmarks!

Posted

just used it again; worked pretty well to even out skin texture. Probably isn't that good for you though, someone should find out if this stuff causes cancer or something