Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was going through the make-up section and got caught by the Dior Lady at Dillards. She did my make-up and tried to get a good match. Well, I ended up buying the foundation, Foundation brush, powder, concealer, and bronzer. I got home and think that the color is all wrong. Anyone have experience with this brand?? Or do you have any suggestions on a brand?? I was using bare minerals and kinda got sic of it, but is has been hard to go back to a foundation and powder. Also, livin in FL the humidity & heat is sooo bad, I feel like as soon as I go outside it looks thick and gross. Thanks for any responses!!!

Well from my experience Dior makeup is good if you stick with mascara, lipstuff, eye schadow ect. but when it come to foundation, Dior's stuff was some of the greasiest I have ever used. Maybe you got a different type, but I really didn't like their 'face' makeup when I bought it.

Hey I love dior make-up it was the only reason I got through my accutane course. If you think the colour is wrong go back and explain to them. I'm sure they will change it for one you are more comfortable with.

Which foundation did you get? Dior Skin broke me out in huge cysts.

I use the fluide and airflash foundations. They have never broken me out.

Thanks for replies. I actually went yesterday back to the mall and got a full refund for all the stuff I had bought. Then I went to another dept store and had the guy help me pick out the right color and type for my skin in Bobbie Brown. My sis had recently got some and loved it. I got the creme to powder compact and bronzer. It looks awesome. It had great coverage while looking like I have no makeup on at all. It is so light and non greasy on my skin as well. Also perfect color match. I am so glad I went back and got new makeup. :-)