Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey ppl,

Just bought some Eucerin moisturiser but im not sure if ive got the right one, it comes in a tub and says dry skin relief cream with 5% Urea but ive noticed from a website that there's a specific cream for the face. Would the one ive bought still be ok for the regimen??

I'm not too sure most people use the one in the tube that is meant specifically for the face. I thik the only difference is that it might not be as gentle but you could give it a go and see how it goes :)

doesnt sound like the facial one

the face one says "face" on it hehe

but try it an see what happens!

might be nice altho i think real mav tried it an its VERY greasy

used it twice today and it does seem to be too greasy I think,I'll try just using a little bit but im not to hopefully, bought two so thats 18 quid wasted,nice!

The face one dosen't leave me particullary shiny, it will be a different formula that takes these things into consideration.

You could probably take you're unopened one back and get you're money back, or swap it for the face one explaining that you brought the wrong one.

I think Dan's moisturiser is going to be ready in a few months, I'm sure it will be fab! The cleanser is coming out sooner though, I think in about the next 1-2 months is what I heard :)

Ca-ching!

Coming soon the complete kit, available from www.cashinginonmisfortune.com

Maybe that was a bit too cynical for such a lovely sunny day :dance:

Ca-ching!

Coming soon the complete kit, available from www.cashinginonmisfortune.com

Maybe that was a bit too cynical for such a lovely sunny day :dance:

Dan discovered a treatment that actually works and spread the word by developing this website and producing his own BP (out of his own dissatisfaction with BP's on the market I believe). I know that I and a lot of other people here have got a lot to be thankful for to him, and if he can make money out of everything he's done then I hope he becomes filthy rich! :naughty:

hmm had this eurecin dry skin relief 5% urea jobby for about 2 weeks now. I swear its breaking me out, had really bad skin the last few weeks, might just be a coincidence but was never like this with the nivea for men oil control moisturiser. Just got dans BP gel through today and will see how it goes with that for 2 weeks, if it is still breaking me out might have to change moisturiser, any suggestions peeps ?

id stick with it

the eucerin has never really broken anyone out that ive read.

my skin was stil breaking out when i started the regimen at the start of FEB

it does take a while to clear up tho dont forget that.