Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are some good natural ways of getting rid of pimples?

Carrot Juice? What kind of fruits should I eat? How much each day? How much water? What kinds of juices?

Please, I need some tips! :(

:pray:

try eating a lot of raw spinach, kale, carrots, almonds, brazil nuts, tomatoes, turkey, salmon, bell peppers, mushrooms, blueberries, etc.

http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php

that site is MY bible. :-p

i also have this theory that you need to exercise daily in order kind of...manufacture all of the nutrients. it makes sense, really.

if you're going to give up certain foods, like bread and sugar-stuff in order to kill suspected candida, then be sure to give them up COMPLETELY. Eat yogurt, take acidophilus and garlic, etc.

It's very difficult to give up certain foods, espescially the ones that are EVERYWHERE, but its not impossible. Let me know how it works out for you!

AND DONT FORGET TO EXERCISE AND SWEAT!

Honestly, if you think that it's food that is causing your breakouts, start googling on types of food allergies. Do a 100% water fast for about 5-6 days then start the diet 100% and do it for a month or two. My advice is do the gluten free/cassin free first. Then move on to letins and salicylates.

Another thing that will speed up the detox process is using a sauna and doing deep breathing exercises every morning and night for around 30 minutes a piece (Sauna just 20 minutes once a day).Deep breathing is one of the best way to to shift your body to an alkaline state, which is essential for good health. Meat is a tossup, I would probably advice you to avoid red meat at all costs, but thats a personal decision. And if you do decide that you want to test out these allergy diets be tough, don't mess around, and take a b-complex vit.

Don't do a fast, Don't worry about your "Alkaline State", don't take vitamin supplements, Do excercise as much as you can, Do eat the foods contained on that list, limit the grains, red meat, and root vegetables, Dont eat dairy, Do get to sleep before midnight, drink enough water, relax, don't lift weights, Do get plenty of sunshine, smile.

Don't do a fast, Don't worry about your "Alkaline State", don't take vitamin supplements, Do excercise as much as you can, Do eat the foods contained on that list, limit the grains, red meat, and root vegetables, Dont eat dairy, Do get to sleep before midnight, drink enough water, relax, don't lift weights, Do get plenty of sunshine, smile.

If you follow that ^, your body will actually go into alkaline state on its own. Sugars, alcohol, certain carbs, sodas, create an acidic PH in your body so your PH will be fine if you follow the healthier lifestyle.

If you want to check your body PH most health food stores have PH strips, theyre really cheap, you can check your saliva on them, yellow-orange shade=acidic, green-blue=alkaline.

The friends I have that drink a lot, smoke and get little sleep all have acidic body PH leves.